Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Clearly she must be racist if the National Enquirer says so.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 06-20-2013, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Instead of saying a man came in and robbed the bank today. she decided on

a "******' came in and robbed the bank today.

unnecessary, how "upset" could she have been after the event to use the word. In a private setting with your spouse theres no need to censor yourself. I believe she said what she said with full intent of the word

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 06-20-2013, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly she must be racist if the National Enquirer says so.
and big foot is marrying frankensteins sister!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Next on Chanell P99 News : Grass is green and this threads fucking stupid, stay tuned
not another 10page grass is green argument please

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 06-20-2013, 03:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Instead of saying a man came in and robbed the bank today. she decided on

a "******' came in and robbed the bank today.

unnecessary, how "upset" could she have been after the event to use the word. In a private setting with your spouse theres no need to censor yourself. I believe she said what she said with full intent of the word
Well I don't know about you, like I said, anger can bring out the worst out of anybody. Think about when you have someone pointing the gun at your head and you came out alive. It probably scared her for the rest of her life, is it wrong? Yes, but I understand within that context.

I used to work with this big Audit Accounting firm in Houston, Texas. I am the only few asians who work there; 90% are whites. It was Monday and the same day as the Martin Luther King Holiday. Our client happened to be a bank industry, so it closed to do the holiday.

I jokingly asked my Sr. Manager, "Aren't we supposed to be off today? It's the Martin Luther King Holiday." He looked around, make sure no one around and told me softly, "Did you see any N^(^*& working around here?" See that is racist!

I no longer work there, and I am glad I left that place. You'd be surprise of what you hear when you sit in the room full of white people. Again, you can't judge them all because not all of them are like that, any race or color.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

because i am white, i have the distasteful access to rooms of all white people. not nearly every time it's only whites around, but often enough to be noticeable, when only whites are around, they pull out "******" and pass it around, and then all the racist whites self identify by their use or overt laughter at the use, while "non-racists" look uncomfortable and don't say anything.

I posit that these "non-racists" are, by virtue of their silence, racists.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

dude yardcore, you say you're asian, and i assume you don't "pass" as white when you say that, so you have no idea how bad it really is when only whites are around
Old 06-20-2013, 03:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude yardcore, you say you're asian, and i assume you don't "pass" as white when you say that, so you have no idea how bad it really is when only whites are around
Trust me, I lived in the south, Houston, Texas. Good ol' boys Texans don't give a fuck who is in the room. I have grown my skin thick enough to take some shit that have been said to me.

But you probably right, I'm sure there are more stuff had been said behind the close door.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardcore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I don't know about you, like I said, anger can bring out the worst out of anybody. Think about when you have someone pointing the gun at your head and you came out alive. It probably scared her for the rest of her life, is it wrong? Yes, but I understand within that context.

I used to work with this big Audit Accounting firm in Houston, Texas. I am the only few asians who work there; 90% are whites. It was Monday and the same day as the Martin Luther King Holiday. Our client happened to be a bank industry, so it closed to do the holiday.

I jokingly asked my Sr. Manager, "Aren't we supposed to be off today? It's the Martin Luther King Holiday." He looked around, make sure no one around and told me softly, "Did you see any N^(^*& working around here?" See that is racist!

I no longer work there, and I am glad I left that place. You'd be surprise of what you hear when you sit in the room full of white people. Again, you can't judge them all because not all of them are like that, any race or color.
its true what people say behind closed doors is shocking, my point that she showed who true colors to her husband.

I honestly don't see the need of the word, his color had absolutely nothing to do with event and no matter how angry she was did using the word alleviate her of this emotion?

I get pretty angry I've never really considered calling people names just to piss them off, id rather remedy the situation. Must just be me I guess, the only white non-racist in maine

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 06-20-2013, 03:51 PM
Kobold

Based on her interview, I think it was right after the robbing incident. I gave her the benefit of a doubt that she is racist to the fact that I think it was driven by anger and adrenaline rush.

In other hands, if it was casual conversation, then yes. However, I guess we never know.

I was growing up in multi-cultural back ground, Asians, Whites, Latinos and Blacks. We threw the N word left and right when we were growing up, and I can honestly say that I am not racist. I'm older now and I no longer say or use that word to my child, spouse, friend or any context.

Ignorance isnt excuse but I understand when people angry, they said or do stupid shit all the time.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

I can't lie i've used it, only in repeating what ive heard. Mostly chappelles show, never used it before, used it a ton for like 2 years, havent used it since.

now if I were black it would n this n that n please.

if someone had a gun in my face i wouldn't be thinking, this god damn "******", id be thinking holy shit theres a gun in my face.

It simply doesn't compute to me

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Closed Thread