Planar Protector

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/******
Old 06-22-2013, 04:13 AM
Planar Protector

who fuckin cares
Old 06-22-2013, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is every white person who ever muttered the word ****** racist? That seems like an awefully narrow minded view point if you all feel this way.

I would like to think of ****** as such an insignificant derogatory term now. I mean we have a black president, you think he gives a fuck if a white person calls him ******? Doubt it, he would probably laugh it off because he knows its a baseless, empty insult.

Now if you say ****** to someone who is perhaps lower class, less educated, been in jail, and is generally a piece of trash, they will probably get very offended. I grew up in an abnormally diverse suburb in new york. Never used the word ****** once except if repeating something said by someone else or reciting rap lyrics. But.....The black/spanish kids in my school seemed to be using the word in every sentence, but somehow racism in this country typically falls on white people, when yoi think of a racist you most likely envision a white guy.

Anyway, if a simple ignorant word is enough for someones career to be destroyed then I feel sorry for the people who are offended by this. You must be very insecure in your intelligence level to be so shocked or offended when a white person uses a derogatory word, as if they are the only ones to do so. I'm not defending the opinion or words used by this cat old carpetbagger but come on, being fired for exercising your right to freedom of speech is a crime against your civil liberties no matter how you look at it. Sure, hate speech isn't protected under the.constitution but since when is a word used by ever rap artist, and atleast in new york, a majority of black people, hate speech? I mean by black folks own admission the words used as a term lf endearment for eachother.

Tldr; ****** is just a word, if it offends you don't use it or associate with people who do. You can't limit someones free speech protections by dubbing a racial slur hate speech when the very group of people the word was intended to offend use the word regularly as a term of endearment towards eachother. I smell a huge lawsuit and perhaps even a supreme court case coming soon.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 06-22-2013, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

Didn't know she was racist. Because Chicken.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:04 AM
Banned

Everyone is racist to some degree. Even Ghandi was. but it seems to me the inbred south has not figured out how to suppress these thoughts at least to the point where you can keep yourself from sharing them in mixed company.

Perhaps it is all the inbreeding. I think it keeps them from speaking proper English as well.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:28 AM
Fire Giant

Real southern gentlemen don't give a fuck who is in the room when they share their thoughts on races
Old 06-23-2013, 02:28 AM
Banned

Summary of the thread, all white people except HBB are racists and it's impossible to be racist against white people cuz white guilt. K.
Old 06-23-2013, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

white guilt is the residue of racism
Old 06-23-2013, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

admit it then work on it