Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2023, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not the first time he's been caught with index cards either. nobody in the press pool is going to rock the boat because they will lose access to that special club of WH reporters.
Reporter screaming @ Trump “Mr President is it true you want everyone to die from covid??!!”

Next reporter yelling over her “Mr President do you take responsibility for the spread of covid and the collapse of the economy??!”

Versus (lol):
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 04-29-2023, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol apparently Biden gets reporter’s questions in advance to give his handlers time to prepare his answers which I’m assuming he tries to memorize beforehand

Recently his press secretary said this is “normal” for all presidents. Lol can’t recall this happening with Trump. I remember ambush type questions like “Mr President is it true you’re a monster who hates brown people?!” screamed over each other in rapid succession

Hilarious. “State sponsored press”
The Trump administration went like 300 days without an official press briefing. I can't even remember the last time Epstein's pal was interviewed on Fox News, but I can't imagine it's going to be any time soon now that they shitcanned his boy Tucker.
Old 04-29-2023, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Trump administration went like 300 days without an official press briefing. I can't even remember the last time Epstein's pal was interviewed on Fox News, but I can't imagine it's going to be any time soon now that they shitcanned his boy Tucker.
Uhhh I remember many

Remember LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME I’m Jim Acosta trying to provoke? Remember trump talking shit directly to reporters calling them fake news?

Your memory is as bad as Biden’s
Old 04-29-2023, 01:33 PM
Banned

Where’s his cliff note cards lol?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 04-29-2023, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uhhh I remember many

Remember LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME I’m Jim Acosta trying to provoke? Remember trump talking shit directly to reporters calling them fake news?

Your memory is as bad as Biden’s
I assume all future interviews will be on OAN or some other obscure internet-only news channel that's willing to kiss the fat pedophile's ring.
Old 04-29-2023, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I assume all future interviews will be on OAN or some other obscure internet-only news channel that's willing to kiss the fat pedophile's ring.
Doesn’t want to admit the fact Biden gets cliff note cards of his questions from the State Sponsored Press Propagandists while Trump didn’t so goes on some bizarre tangent about OAN and Epstein

Solid
Old 04-29-2023, 01:37 PM
Banned

Lol think Trump was prepped with this question ahead of time?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 04-29-2023, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
You don't need cliff notes if you just refuse to hold a press conference altogether, checkmate libs.
Gets ambushed constantly and doesn’t have as many press conferences?

WHO WOULDA THUNK IT
Old 04-29-2023, 01:38 PM
Banned

Probably wish he was reading from notes when he told everybody to inject bleach and cost himself re-election though.
Old 04-29-2023, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Probably wish he was reading from notes when he told everybody to inject bleach and cost himself re-election though.
Tries to deflect from the fact Biden gets his questions in advance from his Stare Sponsored Media and goes on more bizarre tangents

I’m not 12, so taking about random insults about Trump doesn’t matter to me. The topic was Biden getting his questions in advance from his Press cronies

I’ll assume your endless tangents is you giving up trying to refute that point

Maybe launch into episten and Trump’s dick and diapers so you can get yourself another break to farm whatever velious zone you 24/7
Closed Thread