Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2023, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Emotional abuse is not hard to quantify.
You either do it or you dont do it.
She just said hes emotionally abusive on the video.

I guess a womans word is never worth as much as a mans, even when stating something as a fact about their own life from a first person perspective.
Lmao, you dolt. Physical abuse can be quantified by the number of bruises and broken bones. Emotional abuse might mean "you yelled at me and I didn't like it". Or "you said a really fucked up thing". It's *obviously* way more open to subjectivity and interpretation, so yes it is hard to quantify.

Also of note: Crowder sought out a divorce lawyer *before* his wife did, and then when she found out she sought out her own lawyer. A tyranical control freak who doesn't want his wife to step out of line typically doesn't decide to divorce her before she does.

I'm not saying he's blameless, but I also really can't stand vulturing over people's private lives based on a selectively-deployed short video. Decade-old married couples are allowed to argue, provided there's no physical abuse.
Old 04-28-2023, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

He’s a grifter like the rest of them Ooloo. These guys only want disagreement and discord to sell their grift, it’s why they don’t care about the corn subsidies fueling obesity or the national debt destroying the dollar’s status as a reserve currency

Whether this crowder fellow is guilty of whatever you guys are arguing about in this video, he’s going to hell
Old 04-28-2023, 03:49 PM
Banned

You can't seriously be telling me the right-wing media ecosystem is just a bunch of grifters and demagogues yelling about how they want to put LGBT folks in camps because that's what their fundie audience wants to hear.
Old 04-28-2023, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Beto is the biggest political grifter of our time, it isn’t isolated to the right. Andrew Yang #2
Old 04-28-2023, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't seriously be telling me the right-wing media ecosystem is just a bunch of grifters and demagogues yelling about how they want to put LGBT folks in camps because that's what their fundie audience wants to hear.
Libs love to stand up for women, unless it's a dude pretending to be a woman in which case FUCK the women, you'll look at lia thomas' cock in the locker room and you'll like it. Is that about right?
Old 04-28-2023, 04:34 PM
Banned

Lia Thomas is Queer. Obviously doesn't suffer gender dysphoria. And he shouldn't transition.

He should also compete in queer or male leagues not against females. And not use the female lockers.

He's both politically harmful to people who suffer genuine gender dysphoria and females who want safety from males. He's damaged the democrats and progressives alike with his political stunts. G-d only knows why.

~a male who passed for a cisgender female after cutting off their peepee.

This world is gay enough as it is. Fuck this bullshit.
Old 04-28-2023, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes the left is very interested. The right wants them to stop being so interested cause it's creepy and fucked up and kids don't understand anything much less their "gender identity", which is a term that was invented five seconds ago.

Why are you SO interested in blatant child abuse? If johnny wants to never have children, he should be able to decide that at age 12. Gawd, stuffy ol republicans.
Says the guy belonging to the party that plastered the only thing they could find on hunters biden's laptop and are still screaming for more D pics.

You sickos
Old 04-28-2023, 06:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says the guy belonging to the party that plastered the only thing they could find on hunters biden's laptop and are still screaming for more D pics.

You sickos
Nah that's just the funny stuff on his laptop, the actual important stuff involves him peddling his familial influence and funneling ill-gotten money to his dad who is currently the sitting president, so that's kinda bad ya know?

I still don't get how joe biden maintains this persona of being a nice friendly grandpa; he tried to run for president in the 80s and dropped out after admitting to blatantly plagiarizing a speech. I'm sure he's an upstanding guy now though. The only dem rebuttal to this is "uhhhh well orange man is bad also", except he didn't plagiarize any speeches and basically everything was better when he was president, and I didn't even vote for him.
Last edited by Ooloo; 04-28-2023 at 06:08 PM..
Old 04-28-2023, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Colin Allred running for senate against Ted cruz
Old 04-28-2023, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Another L