Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2021, 04:00 AM
Planar Protector

Mar-a-Lago partially closed due to Covid outbreak.
Old 03-20-2021, 09:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no

trump wasnt cool

biden isnt cool

do you get it yet? or have i shattered your brain by being objective?

but thx for the tip, appreciate it
^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Talk to me when you don't get your political ethos from South Park
Mean
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actual biden supporter? i was just joking but are we serious here?
^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Voting, civil rights, economic freedom
Super deep lip service to AoC

Quote:
i like those things too, we should be friends

but what does biden have to do with this?
^^ I liked them so much I didn't vote Biden in the primary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who's surprised? Literally can't do nuffin about covid. Who wants to drive me down fer my vax tho.

Also probably hookers did it. Wear a condom nextime/s (I'm not disparaging sex workers or women)
Old 03-20-2021, 09:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Incorrect. Five points from hufflepuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pedagogue means teacher dude

That’s 5th grade Greek
am i late for the dogpile? what a retard
Old 03-20-2021, 09:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cuomo is ugly. That lieutenant governor in PA looks like an ogre

This shit matters guys. God determines your worth, why ignore it?
salud
Old 03-20-2021, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

you know, the thing, cmon man
Old 03-20-2021, 12:03 PM
Banned

very smart posters
Old 03-20-2021, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

You can't do anything about Covid, and yet few countries handled the pandemic as poorly as the Trump administration (500k dead).
Old 03-20-2021, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't do anything about Covid, and yet few countries handled the outbreak as poorly as the Trump administration (500k dead).
This was not only Trump. It was also the careless laissez-faire attitude that profit and social liberty > then shoving people with covid in quickly built Chinese holding facilities and denying business or interaction with covid families.

The medical professionals dealing with this were unprepared. Had no gear. Gear shortages. Didn't take it seriously at all levels because they generally aren't consciously in the business of triage and euthanasia. Tho hospital procedure and admin is. This institutional level Cognitive dissonance was disastrous.

Just absolutely no way Americans could really handle this better and still remain "free" or American really.

Ya got to nail the door shut on covid positive slums really. Democrats think they can do this humanly or "equally" or with fairnessor safely or whatever. It's rather fucking silly to think government institutions can do anything humanly tbqvfaath tho.

People are very foolish and weak in 2020.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-20-2021 at 12:41 PM..
Old 03-20-2021, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Totally, Trump has little or no responsibility for spreading dangerous misinformation.

Now excuse me while I inject some bleach.
Old 03-20-2021, 12:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was not only Trump. It was also the careless laissez-faire attitude that profit and social liberty > then shoving people with covid in quickly built Chinese holding facilities and denying business or interaction with covid families.

The medical professionals dealing with this were unprepared. Had no gear. Gear shortages. Didn't take it seriously at all levels because they generally aren't consciously in the business of triage and euthanasia. Tho hospital procedure and admin is. This institutional level Cognitive dissonance was disastrous.

Just absolutely no way Americans could really handle this better and still remain "free" or American really.

Ya got to nail the door shut on covid positive slums really. Democrats think they can do this humanly or "equally" or with fairnessor safely or whatever. It's rather fucking silly to think government institutions can do anything humanly tbqvfaath tho.

People are very foolish and weak in 2020.
Jezz, for once I agree about one of your post. Horza has some brain issue, for him all problems in USA are caused by the hand of Trump kek. It would have been exactly the same if Biden was there instead of Trump. It was a lack of knowledge about this virus mostly cause by the fact that China didn't share all their knowledge about Covid.

It is indeed the "I don't give a F" attitud of large majority of US people that caused this covid devastation. Ofc Trump underestimate the impact of covid, but it was all the same for the politics of all countries in the world.

In my country, Head of state even told us that mask was useless against Covid at the beginning of the pandemic.

Former TMO / Aftermath - Retired from Blue
Deathproof Tete`de`Mort 60 Necro.
Jemora 60 Rog.
Sinitrose C`la`Crise 60 Sham.
Sheana Kanbake 60 War.
Yapas D`Lezard 60 Monk
Patate Creme`Fraiche 60 Wiz.
Gnolife Le'Roi'Soleil 60 Mag.
Bisou Frenchkiss 57 Clr.
Last edited by Mockba1980; 03-20-2021 at 12:59 PM..
Closed Thread