Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2021, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why am I not surprised to see Republicans still supporting the actions of violent insurrectionists?
Do you understand the concept of “live”? Live means as it was happening, not still

I know you dropped out of school and that’s why you are unemployed and that’s also why you love communism. So I have to explain these concepts to you. I feel like I’m finishing your homeschooling this way
Old 05-22-2021, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Top gun you’re one of the few here who thinks trump actually lost though. Don’t lower yourself to flat earth, adrenochrome, antivax conspiratorial BS.

There is a completely sane rationale for wanting limited government, as people will see once inflation hits and a Honda Accord costs $45,000. Don’t throw in with QAnon types who are probably worse for this country even than progressives who would bankrupt us (morally and financially)
Old 05-22-2021, 01:36 PM
Fire Giant

You gotta be kidding thinking someone is going to want a honda accord in the future.

..I think people just have an issue accepting the fact that they are obsolete. Like a sad robot mark G13 can't upgrade to G14, just has to reproduce and die.
Old 05-22-2021, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you understand the concept of “live”? Live means as it was happening, not still
I was talking about you specifically right now in this thread, not the Trump retards on some defunct website.
Old 05-22-2021, 01:42 PM
Banned

Speaking of conservatives supporting the Jan 6, attack, I’d like to find any conservative public figure supporting or condoning the act. I can’t seem to

Let’s compare that to the BLM riots

Chris Cuomo: “tell me where it says protests are supposed to be peaceful”....Um it’s right there in the constitution, champ. The right to PEACEABLY assemble

AOC: “Poor people were just stealing a loaf of bread”....oh you mean poor that due to their low income already qualify for gov’t subsidized food stamps? Those poor? And no they weren’t. I didn’t realize bread comes in 4K

Maxine waters: “if you see them in public confront them. Make them uncomfortable. Let them know they are not welcome”....nah that’s not incitement. But when Trump says we must “be strong”, that for sure is
Old 05-22-2021, 01:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was talking about you specifically right now in this thread, not the Trump retards on some defunct website.
K then feel free to lie. No one that can read believes you. Because I specifically said I was part of the group opposing it
Old 05-22-2021, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

I always notice (it was last 2 saturdays that this happened)

On Sat, Byue and horza become really spiteful and mean.

Both slinging massive amounts of personal attacks and its not even lunch time in canada or america yet.

I really suggest that you two should go to the park and go offline today, this every day online and inside is really taking an obvious negative effect on your personal health.
Old 05-22-2021, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always notice (it was last 2 saturdays that this happened)

On Sat, Byue and horza become really spiteful and mean.

Both slinging massive amounts of personal attacks and its not even lunch time in canada or america yet.

I really suggest that you two should go to the park and go offline today, this every day online and inside is really taking an obvious negative effect on your personal health.
Like all conservatives, Jibartik is a coward who has to resort to calling people he disagrees with meanies and begging for staff intervention.
Old 05-22-2021, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You gotta be kidding thinking someone is going to want a honda accord in the future.

..I think people just have an issue accepting the fact that they are obsolete. Like a sad robot mark G13 can't upgrade to G14, just has to reproduce and die.
Weird post all around. I will never be obsolete
Old 05-22-2021, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

is this thread about how reconjoe is mia?
Closed Thread