Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 10-27-2022, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make everyone do the boxing test on a regular basis

Assign random partners tho )
“Do a barrel roll.”

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 10-27-2022, 09:45 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kithani [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being nervous about dancing like a monkey for some neckbeard power trip GM on p99 lmao

If you fail, you get to finally escape the asylum.
I know I belong in the asylum though, that's the problem. I'm not ready for the real world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Old 10-31-2022, 02:28 PM
Kobold

The best part of the thread is that GMs have WAY more information about all of us than we do. If they ban someone for boxing, it wasn't just because of the boxing test. There's a reason that security procedures are usually not publicized.

However, the issue with palm detection is quite legit -- I bought a new gaming laptop almost a year ago and it came with Win11, but didn't include any sort of 3rd party software setting to disable it and it was driving me nuts because it messed with being able to strafe in game when using the trackpad (which I used for like 3 days till I got a mouse like any normal human being).

I found how to disable it in Win11: you have to go to your windows settings for trackpad and there's a setting somewhere for "sensitivity" and you set it to "most sensitive" and it disables palm rejection in Win11 ��
Old 10-31-2022, 02:43 PM
Fire Giant

Always run obs or fraps imo. I've seen a recent boxing accusation over turned because the player provided video that he wasn't boxing /nod