Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2013, 06:51 PM
Kobold

The raid scene here is horrible. It's the worst I've seen on any emu. If you want to raid, find a different server.
Old 08-24-2013, 07:03 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'm not trying to say I'm not willing to put in any effort to get raid mobs, but from the complaining I had heard it sounded like TMO had mains/alts logged out all over the place and within minutes of something spawning they'd send out a text message and log in the characters sitting at the mob and kill it. It's good to see that this apparently isn't the case.
Old 08-24-2013, 07:24 PM
Aviak

The reason TMO will win every race in this current server setting is because their leadership uses "tracking" as currency, along with their DKP system. You almost have to put in time tracking if you want stuff.

This serves two purposes. First, it filters out applicants who either aren't dedicated or don't have the time to devote to constantly being available. Second, it means they almost always have someone at each spawn they're interested in killing. Combine these two, and you have a guild that has bunches of people who are always available and they almost always know exactly when things spawn.

Until another guild is willing or able to get on that level, it'll be really difficult for anyone outside of TMO to see epics that require raid bosses without paying for them until the revamp patches go live some time after Velious.

Even then, I expect greedy motherfuckers to camp epic stuff to sell MQs just like people do with the rogue and cleric epics now.
Old 08-24-2013, 07:41 PM
Fire Giant

yet its tmo fault we been stuck in kunark for 3 years?.

when kunark started tmo wasnt even in top raiders guild.

the main factor of why TMO overcome and endure while other guilds have fallen is simple.

flexibility.

Tmo never stoped recruiting, something happened to IB and in the long run hurted them alot.

tmo always had new players coming and going. there have been player raided for 6 months got some items and gone.

TMO loot council has been a very very well done job in part of tmo . not just rewarding people who shit track alot but aswell people who put a effort in the guild .

we like the term, we collect players no characters. and we give always a fair application to anyone in the server .

TMO is not invincible we have lost mobs we have suffer bad luck and we have made some screw jobs.

but in general we do a good job. the main adventage of tmo over other guilds is lpure and simple : longevity.

3 years of be cursed kunark have allowed us to have in general multiple well geared characters wich allow us to move faster.

as the stinky war iksar say we dont popsock in the terms other guilds do something i understand is her way to figth us.

yet we indeed have several people camped in places in advance of events such as trak not always this is fullfilled not always people bring their a game toon to it .
Old 08-24-2013, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by labmonkey42 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
THIS! EXACTLY THIS! I am so sick of all the fucking casuals crying all the time that TMO is the devil for having determination and organization.
I feel a lot of people incorrectly attribute this position to me. I don't hate TMO for having a bunch of people that are willing to spend 25 hours a week raiding/tracking. I hate the retarded variance system makes this necessary.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 08-24-2013, 08:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel a lot of people incorrectly attribute this position to me. I don't hate TMO for having a bunch of people that are willing to spend 25 hours a week raiding/tracking. I hate the retarded variance system makes this necessary.
i guess they put it in game due to old experiences with euro guilds.
Old 08-24-2013, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

A-Team confirmed casual.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2013, 08:24 PM
Orc

Send a message via AIM to Medowin

Seeing this kind of crap makes me sad.

Maybe I should go back to World of Warcraft where LEET GUILDZ at least didn't get in the way of other people's ability to play.
Old 08-24-2013, 08:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ Pretty much this. Those random server resets make it feel like live. You just couldn't get everything when everyone knew everything was going to spawn all at once. There was a need to prioritize. Stuff would slip though the cracks smaller guilds could get stuff.
Old 08-24-2013, 08:47 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Can anyone explain to me why rotations haven't been setup? If it is on a variance timer, give the guild two hours before it becomes free for all.
Closed Thread