Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 08:22 AM
Sarnak

Default Lvl 12 Monk Solo Spots

Hi all

I'm looking for a relatively out of the way solo spot for my Human monk 12-17. I don't want to go to Kurns until I have double attack and FD so I'm sticking to the old world until then.

I have a jade mace / trance stick, no haste/regen. Oasis has been pretty crowded and NRO is dead. Willing to travel if anyone has any good spots. Looking to try something new.

Thanks.
Old 09-25-2014, 08:55 AM
Sarnak

On one of my toons I solo'd willowisps in NK. Almost no one there, there's a ton of them, and the xp turn in for the lightstones and greater lightstones makes things fly for a few levels. Plus good plat.
Old 09-25-2014, 11:04 AM
Fire Giant

agree with Brecon above. Can bind in gypsy camp too if you want. Easy to find ports out when you wanna go bank. Even when the wisps turn green the GLS quest is still good exp.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:22 PM
Orc

Karana's in general is pretty sweet for a monk. Bind in gypsy camp they sell throwing daggers and bandages even if your iksar. Do Willowisps until about 16, make sure to buy stacks of gems from the gypsy camp that resell to save weight. Head to EK after and do gnoll and the undead reavers until about 21. After that you can shoot over to SK and solo to 30 there off Centaurs. You can sell and buy gems and bandages at aviaks also. Then its a short run to HHK to kill the guards.
Old 10-06-2014, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

Karanas are great, although the wisps are quite popular and the rest of the Karanas are popular as well, though to a lesser extent. If you want something more out of the way, try Rathe Mountains. Orcs, lizardmen, scarabs, and bears are all doable in that level range. And there's an inn with merchants right there as well.
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Closed Thread