Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-27-2023, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We would cut off water to California?
You’re too dumb to argue with. Russia has no legal or moral claim to any part of Ukraine. That’s why they send cruise missiles at civilian apartments and you say nothing about it and why Russia is allied with Iran. Only the shit heads of the world see this as a situation where Russia is the good guy. I can’t wait to hear you guys talk about how great Iran’s government is in the next few years. You’re a great example of Catholic people. Fuck little boys and bomb maternity wards but don’t cut off a canal to a stolen piece of territory

I like how you got mad at some dude for glorifying Christopher Dorner but you defend Putin. You’re a scumbag
Old 05-27-2023, 08:52 PM
Banned

Those Ukranian soldiers shot their leader because they're tired of being led into certain death in the name.of covering up secret bio labs and crimes committed by the US deep state. I'll give that one 5/5 slava Ukranis.
Old 05-27-2023, 10:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those Ukranian soldiers shot their leader because they're tired of being led into certain death in the name.of covering up secret bio labs and crimes committed by the US deep state. I'll give that one 5/5 slava Ukranis.
Tucker withdrawal that bad already?
Old 05-27-2023, 11:16 PM
Planar Protector

Deep state conspiracy theories seem waaaay more likely than the fact some despot cunt wants more stuff from some country he thought was ripe for the picking.
Suprise Cockbag!
You conspiracy nuts seem to cling to ANYTHING that supports your Fuck Biden/Left/Dems/Baby eaters internal dialogue.
I realise this will definately NOT help.
TL;DR
Poohtin good.
Biden bad.
Secret biolabs run by Nazis and supported by Dem baby eaters baaaad.
Seditious womanizing former president douchebags good.
Cops good.
Books bad.
Bullying (in all forms) good.
Old 05-28-2023, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re too dumb to argue with. Russia has no legal or moral claim to any part of Ukraine. That’s why they send cruise missiles at civilian apartments and you say nothing about it and why Russia is allied with Iran. Only the shit heads of the world see this as a situation where Russia is the good guy. I can’t wait to hear you guys talk about how great Iran’s government is in the next few years. You’re a great example of Catholic people. Fuck little boys and bomb maternity wards but don’t cut off a canal to a stolen piece of territory

I like how you got mad at some dude for glorifying Christopher Dorner but you defend Putin. You’re a scumbag
It won't satisfy, but I'm gonna stop posting (in this thread.) Y'all have fun.
Old 05-28-2023, 01:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It won't satisfy, but I'm gonna stop posting (in this thread.) Y'all have fun.
👍
Old 05-28-2023, 01:41 PM
Banned

One down, maybe we can finally get the truth out without a bunch of clowns clogging things up in here
Old 05-29-2023, 03:53 PM
Banned

Wagner showing respect for Americans who have fallen in the fight (imagine fighting for globohobo wtf)
Old 05-29-2023, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LoL @blue bird forum clowning and the flailing failures who fall for your trolling.

#not_America’s_war
Old 05-29-2023, 04:37 PM
Banned

your boy underdog tapped out

ur all alone now bug brains, we have you surrounded

its over