Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-09-2023, 11:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's not political, it's simple economics [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pardon me for not having the patience to go through an hour of mental gymnastics to convince myself that freeloading on the back of someone else’s labor is good economics
Old 05-09-2023, 11:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's not political, it's simple economics [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
simple (adj.)

Quote:
c. 1200, "free from duplicity, upright, guileless; blameless, innocently harmless," also "ignorant, uneducated; unsophisticated; simple-minded, foolish," also as a surname, from Old French simple (12c.) "plain, decent; friendly, sweet; naive, foolish, stupid," hence also "wretched, miserable," from Latin simplus or simplex, "simple, plain, unmixed," literally "one-fold" (see simplex).
Old 05-09-2023, 11:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pardon me for not having the patience to go through an hour of mental gymnastics to convince myself that freeloading on the back of someone else’s labor is good economics
have you ever heard of the term "investment"? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
noun
1. the action or process of investing money for profit or material result.
Old 05-09-2023, 11:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
have you ever heard of the term "investment"? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea there’s no shortage of vapor-ware games, Ponzi schemes, and crypto scams promising the world to investors out there as well

Now that being said, if I could jump inside your body and work out for you I would do it free of charge, but only because I love exercising that much and watching lbs fly off. But I’m weird like that, that’s the only free labor I’d ever offer
Old 05-09-2023, 11:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's a switcheroo innit? Childhood education is obviously and clearly a good investment but he pivots from that to paying adults in a breath or two.

Tricksy hobbits.
Old 05-11-2023, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

Old 05-14-2023, 02:06 PM
Banned

I do believe it’s true that women swipe right 4-5% of the time while men swipe right 60% of the time, that’s probably true

It is NOT true that when you sign up for dating profiles that you are fed fake profiles of beautiful women who match with you. That’s not been my experience. I have decent luck on dating apps but I personally know a friend of a co-worker who is pretty fugly with a shitty personality towards women who has tried every dating app there is, swipes right on literally everyone, and has never matched with anyone. Not even once. So this idea that there are fake accounts of pretty women that match to sucker you in to spend money is bulllllshit

Are dating apps purposefully trying to keep people single to make money? No, false. These are already damaged people, anyone not already married. I am one of them, I would know. These people don’t need any help from a dating app to not get married, they can do that all on their own. Also, dunno if the critics of apps realize this, but people break the fuck up. All the time! That means new customers to dating apps

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 05-25-2023, 05:12 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

CrashCourse: Educational videos on various subjects, including history, science, and literature
Old 05-29-2023, 10:19 PM
Banned

I’ve been to CASS (central Arizona shelter services) dozens of times, in almost every room of every building at this point (grossest public bathroom I ever seen in my life) for work at various times

I had the idea to get a hidden camera and record The Zone to show ya’ll, but this guy beat me to it. The businesses sued the city and now there is an ordinance to move everyone within the next few months, all 800+ of them, it’s all over local news

Where they are going to go is anyone’s guess. There is no shelter here, and we lose like 80+ homeless per year to heat stroke. The smart ones in the summer say they’re suicidal to be able to go to behavioral health hospitals and sometimes terrorize the other patients there with their psychosis and personality disorders

Old 05-30-2023, 09:30 PM
Banned

Man risking death for livestream views on Mount Fiji in winter dies on stream

Gotta smash an arm into that snow while you still can, man [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Unprepared and played everything wrong