Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2014, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Leave red recruiting to class acts like myself and swish pls
Old 11-14-2014, 04:34 PM
Sarnak

Deru posted a great thread about Red99 on the server forums: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=171290

Give your story about coming onto Red99. If you don't spam it with all caps troll posts, we might actually get some blue->recruits.

Dont mess this great opportunity up dumb dumbs

Leading the charge to bring back the classic feature /guildwar
Old 11-14-2014, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolshed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Deru posted a great thread about Red99 on the server forums: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=171290

Give your story about coming onto Red99. If you don't spam it with all caps troll posts, we might actually get some blue->recruits.

Dont mess this great opportunity up dumb dumbs
Stop telling people how to talk to the community and share their feelings about the two servers. You are a killer of free speech and you disgust me.
Old 11-14-2014, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop telling people how to talk to the community and share their feelings about the two servers. You are a killer of free speech and you disgust me.
<Forum Quest>
Old 11-14-2014, 06:13 PM
Sarnak

this is a gay thread
Old 11-14-2014, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Blue thread on red most to off topic.
Old 11-14-2014, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leave red recruiting to class acts like myself and swish pls
There's blood in the water though, the jimmies are flowing over there - hard not to want to "help" I'm sure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2014, 07:48 PM
Sarnak

Tool I've actually read some of these recruitment threads and they seem fine, well written etc. Just because 1% of the recruitment posts are stupid doesn't make them all bad. Blue players complain (the same ones mostly, probably total maybe a dozen of them) because they are secret masochists who enjoy forcing their player base to compete with as many other players as they can get, they will not rest until blue has ten's of thousands of players all waiting in line to camp seafuries/ac/tranix etc, even then they will probably discourage people from leaving to server, going on and on about non existent fungi twinks, and so on. Its painful to watch these slanderous lies as a player who has leveled on red. Fact is grief is minimal on red, most grief you will get is at 50+range when pvp breaks out over a zone, until then theres 4 maybe 5 twinks who harass cb and mm and the levels fly by well enough you out distance them in a day