Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-19-2022, 09:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
The Campaign quest, “An Infusion of Materials,” requires players to enter the Halls of Infusion dungeon. In order to complete the achievement, “Sojourner of Ohn’ahran Plains,” players must complete The Nokhud Offensive dungeon, as two of the achievement’s questlines conclude inside the dungeon.
I have anxiety disorder, and organized group content such as dungeons and raids are not accessible to me. I’ve tried in the past (most recently with Nathria), but participating in this type of content is not worth the anxiety attacks it induces.
Please, stop forcing players like me into dungeons to complete questlines, especially main story quests. I love Dragonflight–everything about it feels so amazing. But the realization that I’ll either miss the rest of the story or have to endure some very painful situations in order to experience it really demotivates me to play.
I have sympathy for this person.

I've been there.

Butt u know it's GG when MMOs and ezmode sims are giving u this level of anxiety. The road to recovery ain't ez. It is possible tho.

Butt here we are.

There's also a certain level of entitlement here too. Racing planes. Base jumping. Heck even softball can have its intense anxiety inducing moments. There's a major disfunction in thinking those pass times should change to accommodate us. Big entitlement.
Old 12-19-2022, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Hey! Wake up! You fell asleep for a bit there. Come on, you just dinged lvl 9 on your paladin and you said you were going to go look at eqcastersrealm and find your spells.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I printed out a couple maps of this place called blackburrow from eqatlas and read a bit about the zone on everlore, looks like it'll be a good place to level. Once you get your spells we'll go through this place called Kithicor.

Dude while I was taking a shit I saw this article in PCGamer about SWG, I bet it's going to be fucking awesome. Hey, want to go see that Matrix movie on saturday?

Let's get going, semester's over, no school til January... if we're even still here after Y2K
Old 12-19-2022, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

id kill baby hitler
Old 12-19-2022, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd imagine every celebrity has probably at least touched 2 or 3 kids.

That's kind of a requirement before getting famous, right?

The ol' Epstein Blackmail scheme

Old 12-19-2022, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
id kill baby hitler
kill baby malthus too
Old 12-19-2022, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

me sent back in time

Old 12-19-2022, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have sympathy for this person.

I've been there.

Butt u know it's GG when MMOs and ezmode sims are giving u this level of anxiety. The road to recovery ain't ez. It is possible tho.

Butt here we are.

There's also a certain level of entitlement here too. Racing planes. Base jumping. Heck even softball can have its intense anxiety inducing moments. There's a major disfunction in thinking those pass times should change to accommodate us. Big entitlement.
There are many situations that can cause intense anxiety, such as public speaking, job interviews, test-taking, or being in a dangerous or unfamiliar place. Some people also experience intense anxiety in response to specific phobias, such as a fear of flying or a fear of heights.

It is important to remember that intense anxiety is a normal and natural response to stressful situations, and it is a common experience for many people. However, if anxiety is disrupting your daily life or causing you significant distress, it may be helpful to speak with a mental health professional. They can help you identify the cause of your anxiety and develop strategies to manage it.

Here are some strategies that may help you cope with intense anxiety in the moment:

Take slow, deep breaths: Focusing on your breath can help you stay calm and grounded.
Use positive self-talk: Remind yourself that you have the skills and resources to handle the situation, and that you have successfully coped with difficult situations in the past.
Practice relaxation techniques: Try progressive muscle relaxation, meditation, or visualization to help you relax.
Engage in physical activity: Exercise can help reduce anxiety by releasing endorphins and reducing stress hormones.
Seek support: Talk to a trusted friend or family member about your feelings, or consider seeking support from a mental health professional.
Remember, it is okay to seek help if anxiety is causing significant distress in your life. There are many effective treatments available that can help you manage your anxiety and live a fulfilling life.

Mania or sudden, out-of-character jumps in energy levels or happiness, racing thoughts, or risky behavior maybe a sign of your Schizophrenia disorder.

C***.O*****.com
Old 12-19-2022, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

say it over and over and over into the mirror and you might get over trump
Old 12-19-2022, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey! Wake up! You fell asleep for a bit there. Come on, you just dinged lvl 9 on your paladin and you said you were going to go look at eqcastersrealm and find your spells.

I printed out a couple maps of this place called blackburrow from eqatlas and read a bit about the zone on everlore, looks like it'll be a good place to level. Once you get your spells we'll go through this place called Kithicor.

Dude while I was taking a shit I saw this article in PCGamer about SWG, I bet it's going to be fucking awesome. Hey, want to go see that Matrix movie on saturday?

Let's get going, semester's over, no school til January... if we're even still here after Y2K
Old 12-21-2022, 03:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
An artificial intelligence algorithm can determine non-invasively, with about 70 percent accuracy, if an in vitro fertilized embryo has a normal or abnormal number of chromosomes, according to a new study from researchers at Weill Cornell Medicine.