Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-12-2023, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah all 20 of them and everyone hates their guts, rightfully so. In a country of 330mil, twenty tiki guys doesn't seem like a huge deal. Especially when everyone hates their guts.

See, in a racist country, those guys would be celebrated and not condemned by literally everybody.
that's not his reality though, in his mind nazis and racists ARE everywhere and it's not a unique to Horza problem, cable news, social media, covid whatever you wanna blame it on but the only thing i know for sure is, it has fucked up a large number of people's perception of reality and we decided as a culture it's better to make money off that problem than try to fix it.

if people like Horza actually gave a shit about black communities they would be Big brothers or coaching a inner city basketball team not arguing about it on a fucking elf forum
Old 03-12-2023, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's not his reality though, in his mind nazis and racists ARE everywhere and it's not a unique to Horza problem, cable news, social media, covid whatever you wanna blame it on but the only thing i know for sure is, it has fucked up a large number of people's perception of reality and we decided as a culture it's better to make money off that problem than try to fix it.

if people like Horza actually gave a shit about black communities they would be Big brothers or coaching a inner city basketball team not arguing about it on a fucking elf forum
If you choose to vote for a racist piece of shit repeatedly, what does that make you?
Old 03-12-2023, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe just completely amoral, I guess.
Old 03-12-2023, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you choose to vote for a racist piece of shit repeatedly, what does that make you?
I too voted for Obama in '08 and '12
Old 03-12-2023, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've told you like 10 times now i don't vote. i'm going to go out on a limb though and assume most people who voted against Hillary didn't do it because they were racists (lol)
Old 03-12-2023, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Fatass says a bunch of Nazis chanting "Jews will not replace us" are very fine people, and you guys see no problem?
Old 03-12-2023, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

don't make me point at the George Carlin clip again Horza, i'll fuckin do it!
Old 03-12-2023, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've told you like 10 times now i don't vote. i'm going to go out on a limb though and assume most people who voted against Hillary didn't do it because they were racists (lol)
Okay, amoral trailer trash and racists chanting about Jews, a winning coalition all of a single time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-12-2023, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Okay, amoral trailer trash and racists chanting about Jews, a winning coalition all of a single time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're the only one who mentioned jews

like you're the only one who brings up trump, or ivermectin, or epstein

its you, only you.
Old 03-12-2023, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Trellxer we're talking about tiki torch guys here please stop posted your blacked fanfic and erotica collection.