Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2019, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by soronil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's interesting though because as q hybrid tank, 2 more levels you are probably more valuable relative to the extra exp. 10 more points in def and offense and weapon skill, you will do a lot more damage and take a lot less damage. I personally would pick a slightly higher level tank.
Depends entirely on the lvl of the mobs in question vs tanks lvl. . i.e. if you play a tank dont go looking for group in an area where the mob lvl is too close to your clvl or you will be super inefficient
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Last edited by aaezil; 09-24-2019 at 11:02 AM..
Old 09-24-2019, 11:20 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaneosak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Edit: I think I figured it out after thinking through it for a second. Since a 20 SK has so much more total XP needed to earn than another lvl 20 (For example Druid) that when they duo together the SK gets a shit ton more of the cut of XP to compensate for the penalty?
Yeah, being grouped with a same-level hybrid is like being grouped with a higher level guy: https://wiki.project1999.com/Game_Me...perience_Works

It's funny, no one would bat an eye at grouping with a warrior 2 levels higher than them, but take a same level SK and the same people are like "ugh my experience gain is going to be ruined!"
Old 09-24-2019, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

It happens - alot

Hybrids need to form their own groups.