Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-10-2023, 01:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's gotta be close, unless AP is now on the list of MSM-news-outlets-liberals-hate
They're just quoting the campaign.
Old 05-10-2023, 01:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're just quoting the campaign.
I drive to alot of places in my line of work, like, ALOT of cities, towns, and rural areas, not just in PA but also MD, NY, NJ sometimes ohio.

I see shitloads of signs, flags that all say shit like, "Come and Take it", "Don't Tread on me" and straight up "Maga/trump"

unless my eyes deceive me, then there are enough idiots out there who can send $5+ a month to Trump

for every 1 liberal sign/flag out there, are like 100 pieces of conservative yard trash

im not keeping a tally, im counting on my pattern recognition super powers.
Old 05-10-2023, 01:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I drive to alot of places in my line of work, like, ALOT of cities, towns, and rural areas, not just in PA but also MD, NY, NJ sometimes ohio.

I see shitloads of signs, flags that all say shit like, "Come and Take it", "Don't Tread on me" and straight up "Maga/trump"

unless my eyes deceive me, then there are enough idiots out there who can send $5+ a month to Trump

for every 1 liberal sign/flag out there, are like 100 pieces of conservative yard trash

im not keeping a tally, im counting on my pattern recognition super powers.
Ok well we still won't find out until the next filing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-10-2023, 01:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok well we still won't find out until the next filing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah so... circling back...

donald trump is making a profit off of being convicted of sexual assault in civil court.

that's a bigger problem than any of you are gonna really digest and internalize as you read this post
Old 05-10-2023, 01:20 AM
Banned

Quote:

donald trump is making a profit off of being convicted of sexual assault in civil court.

that's a bigger problem than any of you are gonna really digest and internalize as you read this post
Civil judgments aren't convictions but yeah that sounds like what MAGA Republicans would do.
Old 05-10-2023, 01:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Civil judgments aren't convictions but yeah that sounds like what MAGA Republicans would do.
oh, that's my mistake (for realsies)

i was thinking broader about the amount of financial corruption in all of american politics

like, it's so bad that people like matt gaetz and MTG are the ones pushing the no-individual stocks bill thing

those people are their own jokes

this is THEATRE, so that congress can say we tried to pass it but couldn't get the votes, now excuse me while i tell my broker what to buy the day before I pass a bill that vastly benefits exactly that company

insider trading is completely legal for members of congress and the career government officials

it's such an "open secret" that there are literally websites that guide investors on what politicians are buying

https://www.smartinsider.com/politicians/

Quote:
Welcome to Smart insider’s free database of US politician stock trades. You can search individual Members of Congress or the Senate, or you can search by stock.
Last edited by Trexller; 05-10-2023 at 01:27 AM..
Old 05-10-2023, 02:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
political damage to non-maga Republicans (if any are left), and independent voter's

But the 5m in damages lets not kid our selves Trump can just grift his supporters sell some cheap hats, shirts, or AI generated NFT's and get 5m easily
His polls are gonna go up

Nobody cares about your NY Kangaroo court BS
Old 05-10-2023, 03:17 AM
Planar Protector

Well i looked around at the usual anti-trump sources

if there was any evidence of wrongdoing they would have it plastered front page center screen

there isn't anything more than the testimony of one crazy libtard

this is gonna die in appeals literally .03 seconds after it's brought to court in another venue

thanks for playing, libtards
Old 05-10-2023, 03:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His polls are gonna go up

Nobody cares about your NY Kangaroo court BS
Imagine if the Democrat life-ruining machine was turned on some average Joe citizen

First, for sure all electronics hacked, private emails displayed all over the internet, shamed for any content worthy of it

Then would come the lawsuits. Endless frivolous lawsuits. With enough digging I’m sure they could find some illegal stuff

And the public scorn. Mobs of fat blue haired women employing their free speech right to scream into the person’s ear in a bullhorn or scream until they threw up from screaming. Following and harassing them endlessly in public

There is so much safety in anonymity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

“We are the silent minority (now)” emphasis on the silent. Or at least they would be, if they were smart
Last edited by unsunghero; 05-10-2023 at 03:39 AM..
Old 05-10-2023, 04:16 AM
Banned

Quote:

Yeah, sometimes it really does get hard to believe conservatives are actually that stupid.