Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-26-2023, 02:24 AM
Banned

i understand you want to argue with me, but you dont have the necessary precepts to argue with me, because if you did, you would agree with me.
Old 04-26-2023, 02:25 AM
Planar Protector

nah im gonna put my money on you are insane
Old 04-26-2023, 02:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so where relativity ends you just insert opinion based on philosophy, like any theoretical researcher

have you been published? lets see the peer review, thats not my discipline
what is your discipline to dare to refute? its always really fucking convenient with you retards. On what basis do you presume to have the expertise to refute? go find a physicist, and a psychologist, and a philologist, and a philosopher who is all of these things in one person to say something. If you cant do that, shut up and learn.

i can sit down and have this discussion with the high school principal and the superintendent of the school district and they can keep up with it enough to see that there's definitely something there, and can step back impressed by the whole presentation, and as pedagogues, i would assume they are educated, yeah?

Assuming they are executors of their education curriculum, they must have some modicum of understanding it even if they didnt design their curriculum firsthand, yeah?

So, how come I can have this conversation with them and they dont get triggered into trying to argue with me about it, and they go ahead and grant my daughters transferrable credits in full, but you, some guy with essentially no education in any of the fields ive covered, thinks he's qualified to argue with me about it?

And how can I, using this curriculum, transform 1.6 GPA students who essentially missed two entire years of school due to Covid, into performing at the top of their respective classes, with 4.0 GPAs? did my children become educated on their own watching tiktok videos and flunking remote schooling for two years in a row and then they just sailed through my classes ignoring me, to come out on the other side as 4.0 students?
Last edited by Landroval; 04-26-2023 at 02:38 AM..
Old 04-26-2023, 02:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah im gonna put my money on you are insane
k

im gonna put my money on you are retarded. All fields of human knowledge are ultimately built upon axioms that cannot be proven. even the simplest mathematics you can think of cannot be proven per Goedell's incompleteness theorem. Ultimately, all knowledge, in every field, requires a leap of faith, because all systems of knowledge are built upon axioms that, ultimately, cannot be proven beyond first just accepting the premise that the axioms are true.

it's pointless trying to argue with me because you're obviously in over your head on this discussion, and yet you still think you can argue as if we are on equal footing here. you're like a small child trying to argue with an adult over math when you havent even learned math yet because youre not in preschool and you're 3
Last edited by Landroval; 04-26-2023 at 02:32 AM..
Old 04-26-2023, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

lol you definitely are insane
Old 04-26-2023, 02:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
lol you definitely are insane
everyone who is not as stupid as you are, is insane. Look at your post history, which you, by your own admission are afraid of being attached to your true identity. You said it earlier today; You would be afraid if someone were to associate your behavior here, with your real life person.

look at the shame you live in, and hide from. That's insanity. Your public admission of your duplicitous nature is telling of the insanity you are ok with living in.

glass houses, bro.
Last edited by Landroval; 04-26-2023 at 02:48 AM..
Old 04-26-2023, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

The wave(s) are going to balance. (Probably not in our lifetime.)

Maybe heaven is when they are in balance and we'll all be resurrect to live in New Jerusalem. Those of us who are worthy and good.

I bet satan says that New Jerusalem is the imbalance of the wave in the other direction. Probably blasphemous to even invoke his name or think about it.
Old 04-26-2023, 11:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If my 14 year old and 12 year old and 15 year old daughters can learn this shit and transform from D and C students with two years of remote schooling retardation into straight A students in one year of homeschool which includes this as a marginal amount of their curriculum, you, a grown ass man, can handle it. Stop being a pussy! (See that, I'm projecting shame on you)
tldr you took over the grading system rather than actually improving your kids performance and added a lethal dose of lunacy
Old 04-26-2023, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tldr you took over the grading system rather than actually improving your kids performance and added a lethal dose of lunacy
Your reading comprehension is pretty bad. What part of they're in public high school and meeting with the school administration, and being offered a job by the administration after detailing the curriculum I designed do you not understand? Their straight As are them trouncing their peers in the public school NOW.

I fixed a lifetime of common core retardation in 1 year. They're technically ready to be in college now. They meet all the requisites to enter into a stem major and start taking 101 courses. One of them is in 8th grade and college-ready for a STEM major.

I taught a 12 year old girl algebra, geometry, algebra 2, and trig, in one year.
Last edited by Landroval; 04-26-2023 at 11:07 AM..
Old 04-26-2023, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

how do they stack up against their Chinese peers, straight A students in the current year of our lord in American public schools is akin to being the fastest cripple at the retard Olympics

aren't AP classes illegal now or something.