Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-26-2023, 01:41 AM
Banned

And furthermore we can conceptually "proof" the axiom as well:

Truth exists in between pride and humility, Fake humility (untruthful humility) IS pride, the only thing that psychologically differentiates them IS truth. Likewise True Pride IS humble.

The same thing applies with shame and wisdom. If we stop hiding from the truth of our shame it allows us to learn from it which becomes wisdom and if we fake wisdom we are hiding our shame.

Then we can go back to the sublevels of each of those forms too

Pride is what differentiates ignorance from knowledge, and pride is what differentiates arrogance from weakness etc.
Old 04-26-2023, 01:43 AM
Banned

This is what Philosophy is; not this postmodern bullshit parading itself as philosophy nowadays

Philo means "the love of"
Sophy is a Greek root of "Sophia" the goddess of wisdom (aka the Holy Spirit)

Philosophy is the practice of exploring wisdom, as an idealized platonic form. The reason why the Greeks built statues that they believed possessed the essence of their Gods is because if you connect three platonic forms it forms an angle, and this angle is a facet of the Godhead in the divine realm of forms which consists of all forms, and their Gods were assigned these characteristics, anthropomorphized and "Concretized" (quite literally) into a statue which served as a "Concretized form". These angles, in the Christian mythos became ANGELS and, Michael, for example is the angle you form when you connect wisdom strength and humility together which is also the crux of Pythagoreanism.

This is also the "humanities" portion of my daughters homeschool curriculum which was approved in full as transferrable credits when I laid out a presentation of it for her principal and district superintendent; needless to say they were fucking floored and absolutely dumbstruck.

The principal offered me a job as their interdisciplinary curriculum instructor on my way out if I could get credentialed to teach in California.
Last edited by Landroval; 04-26-2023 at 01:52 AM..
Old 04-26-2023, 01:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
totally didn't sign up for this class
Yes you did

Quote:
what are we supposed to take away from that mess?
Right there, you asked for it.
Old 04-26-2023, 02:04 AM
Planar Protector

near as i can tell from cursory google searches, its just like all just pagan symbology though

you cant exactly just apply mathematics to the unquantifiable.

even the most obscure physics has its foundations in something tangible

i need a newton, an Einstein, a Feynman before Mr. Landroval writes his name on the blackboard
Old 04-26-2023, 02:05 AM
Banned

Lastly, we can further proof each aspect with algebra:

If
Truth (an aspect of Truth) is the Pride of Humilty
Truth = Pride/Humility
then we can solve for Pride:
Pride = Truth/Humility

"Pride is the Truth of Humility"

and
Truth = Humility/Pride
solve for Humility
Humility = Truth/Pride

"Humility is the Truth of Pride"

and we can also embed (but we have to match the right aspect up with the correct sub-level-pride-aspect:

Pride = Weakness/Arrogance
"Pride is the Weakness of Arrogance (this is the moral of the story of "The Cask of Amontillado" written by Edgar Allen Poe where Montressor baits Fortunado's pride to lure him to his death)

Truth/Humilty = Arrogance/Weakness

The Truth of Humility is the Weakness of Arrogance, or in other words; taking the humble approach can be used to expose the weakness of an arrogant blowhard.

This is because Language is Axiomatic, and mathematically consistent, which is exactly what Leibniz argued.
Old 04-26-2023, 02:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you cant exactly just apply mathematics to the unquantifiable.
says who? you? are you sure youre qualified to make that statement?

Because im far smarter than you, and ive shown my work, and it obviously IS. Who says language is "unquantifiable"? You? HAHAHAHAAHAH
Old 04-26-2023, 02:15 AM
Planar Protector

quantification requires a base unit of measure and tangibility

you seem to be attempting to measure the philosophical

this is in the realm of string theory, theoretical physics this is where science becomes philosophy because it cant be tested or measured

1+1 cannot equal 2 without the value of 1

but you also mentioned cali schools so, it all makes sense.

ya'll are just inventing curriculum these days, i bet you have equations that describe gender theory

such things will never build a skyscraper or put a man on the moon
Old 04-26-2023, 02:16 AM
Banned

Quote:

even the most obscure physics has its foundations in something tangible
lol thats hilarious, because i can explain physics to you too! i can explain HOW relativity is just a derivation of the Trigonometric Identity Property, wanna see?

here's the mass-energy-equivelence formula:

E^2 = (mc^2)^2 + pc^2

Let Sin(x) = mc^2
Let Cos(x) = c*sqrt(p)

Let E = 1

1^2 = Sin^2(x) + Cos^2(x)

there you go. The mass-energy equivelence formula is just a sum of two squares. and if you wanna get really specific, what is the relationship between mass and momentum?

F = (mass)*(accelleration)
and
p = (mass)*(velocity)

so, if you triple a mass that has a force being applied to it, without changing the strength of the force acting upon it, the momentum of the object that has increased in mass by a coefficient of 3, has a momentum increase of the square root of the coefficient increase of the mass; (the square root of 3), so there is a direct correlation between mass and momentum that is related by a square root function and ultimately form an outside obsever observing us moving through space our momentum is the square root of our mass, which, if that observer is a photon, sees "us" as a beam of light with no mass and a momentum of the square root of our mass. thats where the "pc^2" part comes from. whatever the observer doesnt see as mass, they see as momentum because their frame of reference is "at rest" from their own perspective.
Last edited by Landroval; 04-26-2023 at 02:22 AM..
Old 04-26-2023, 02:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
quantification requires a base unit of measure and tangibility

you seem to be attempting to measure the philosophical

this is in the realm of string theory, theoretical physics this is where science becomes philosophy because it cant be tested or measured

1+1 cannot equal 2 without the value of 1

but you also mentioned cali schools so, it all makes sense.

ya'll are just inventing curriculum these days, i bet you have equations that describe gender theory

such things will never build a skyscraper or put a man on the moon
nice red herring and straw man, you sir, are an idiot and your cognitive dissonance is evoking the ignorance of your pride as my wisdom bounces off your shame.

cognitive dissonance, which is whats causing you to futility flop around making a retard of yourself right now, is exactly the same mechanic as ohmic resistance in the physics of energy transfer. Thats why your computer has a heat sink on it. when the electrons encounter the phononic movement in the circuit they heat the circuit up (photons) and slow the current (gravitons) and the heat has to be vented, or it will eradicate the circuit/cpu/whatever the electric current is travelling through.
Last edited by Landroval; 04-26-2023 at 02:23 AM..
Old 04-26-2023, 02:24 AM
Planar Protector

so where relativity ends you just insert opinion based on philosophy, like any theoretical researcher

have you been published? lets see the peer review, thats not my discipline