Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-06-2023, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We should have the government pass a law that regulates how much internet we intake. Then you will be happy.
I'd rather let the ones who can't cope off themselves before they procreate

this will be much better for the species in the long run

sorry for those of you who lack the constitution to understand this concept, you shouldn't be mad at me, you should be mad at Darwin for teaching me.
Old 04-06-2023, 08:19 PM
Sarnak

I think it's aight
Old 04-06-2023, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd rather let the ones who can't cope off themselves before they procreate

this will be much better for the species in the long run

sorry for those of you who lack the constitution to understand this concept, you shouldn't be mad at me, you should be mad at Darwin for teaching me.
No you are wrong. The government can adequately take care of us and healthily limit how much and what we intake from the internet. They have a proven track record over the last 50 years of doing what’s best for the American people.
Old 04-06-2023, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblinmob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's aight
yeah its a recurring idea more and more these days that the majority of all the issues we have are exacerbated by the fact that we don't have to chase a deer for 10 miles in order to eat dinner, and we don't have to fight off mountain lions to keep the meal we caught.

back in those days we didn't give a fuck about politics or race or sexual orientation, we didn't have the spare energy to spend giving a fuck about those things.

so few of us understand that we're really only 200 years out of the wilderness, only 200 years domesticated out of 300,000 years of existing as homo sapien.

stop expecting so god damn much from yourself and everyone else

IMO if you aren't starving, bleeding or burning, you're actually doing just fine.
Old 04-06-2023, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We should have the government pass a law that regulates how much internet we intake. Then you will be happy.
it literally should be like alcohol or smoking, especially social media. if we make it another 50 years the people then will obviously call us retarded for letting babies play with ipads all day and tweens/teens having smart phones

completely unregulated internet is going away, the tik tok ban bill that will prolly die in senate anyway literally makes using a VPN illegal if the government says so. SOFA PIPA all those bills, one will eventually pass and everything is gonna be shit and pay walled to fuck and back.

but i bet depression noticeably goes down it's gonna take deepfakes causing a freakout before the clampdown happens though i bet.
Old 04-06-2023, 08:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This never stopped me, but I'm good at computer.

I think it's the best option here.
Old 04-06-2023, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Just read books

The internet, video games, etc

All are populated by low IQ simpletons that are miserable and will try to make you miserable as well. Get lost in a book instead

I’m currently reading the bibliography of Adrian Goldsworthy. Just finished Caesar and now I’m on augustus
Old 04-06-2023, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it literally should be like alcohol or smoking, especially social media. if we make it another 50 years the people then will obviously call us retarded for letting babies play with ipads all day and tweens/teens having smart phones

completely unregulated internet is going away, the tik tok ban bill that will prolly die in senate anyway literally makes using a VPN illegal if the government says so. SOFA PIPA all those bills, one will eventually pass and everything is gonna be shit and pay walled to fuck and back.

but i bet depression noticeably goes down it's gonna take deepfakes causing a freakout before the clampdown happens though i bet.
We can’t even stop people smoking cigarettes and that’s got to be the worst habit out there with zero benefit

Good luck shutting off the internet. Too many idiots make money doing nothing on it
Old 04-06-2023, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My what lol 😂
Walī
Old 04-06-2023, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

after we bag/van up all the democrats we'll clean up the internet.