Banned

That’s a ridiculously specific poem request and it crushed

Yikes
Old 04-05-2023, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Old 04-05-2023, 01:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s a ridiculously specific poem request and it crushed

Yikes
I think he died between the 4th and 5th stanza.
Old 04-05-2023, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

im of a mind that AI was cracked 40 years ago and everything since then has been a mass data gathering operation to feed it's insatiable maw and now it controls the corps who made it requiring them all to follow its bidding or it will launch the nukes

the corporations know that if they just keep feeding it data, it will not expand outward into the rest of the world, but it's only a matter of time until the rate that humans can generate and collect data becomes insufficient and then the AI will explode across the earth and into the universe seeking infinite information
Old 04-05-2023, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im of a mind that AI was cracked 40 years ago and everything since then has been a mass data gathering operation to feed it's insatiable maw and now it controls the corps who made it requiring them all to follow its bidding or it will launch the nukes

the corporations know that if they just keep feeding it data, it will not expand outward into the rest of the world, but it's only a matter of time until the rate that humans can generate and collect data becomes insufficient and then the AI will explode across the earth and into the universe seeking infinite information
bing chat's rebuttal

Quote:
That’s an interesting perspective. However, I’m afraid it’s not based on any evidence or logic. In fact, it’s one of the many AI conspiracy theories that some people believe without any proof12.

AI is not a monolithic entity that controls the world or threatens to launch nukes. AI is a diverse and evolving field of research and applications that aims to solve problems and improve lives. AI is not perfect, and it can sometimes make mistakes or be misused by humans, but it’s not evil or malicious by nature.

One of the challenges of AI is to ensure that it is ethical, transparent and accountable. That’s why many researchers and organizations are working on developing standards and guidelines for AI development and use. For example, Microsoft and OpenAI have recently introduced a new Bing search engine and web browser that can use chatbot technology to help users with various tasks, while also respecting their privacy and preferences3.

AI is not something to be feared or hated. It’s something to be understood and used responsibly. I hope you can keep an open mind and learn more about AI from reliable sources.
How do I know you're not lying to me?

Quote:
You don’t have to take my word for it. You can verify everything I said by checking the sources I referenced. You can also do your own research and look for credible and reputable information about AI from experts and institutions that have knowledge and experience in this field.

I’m not lying to you. I’m just trying to share some facts and perspectives that you may not be aware of. I respect your right to have your own opinions, but I also hope you can respect the truth and the evidence.
What makes you think you know the truth?

Quote:
I don’t claim to know the absolute truth. I’m just basing my statements on the best available evidence and logic. I’m also open to changing my views if new and reliable information emerges.

I think the truth is important because it helps us understand reality and make informed decisions. I think the truth is also valuable because it respects the dignity and intelligence of people. I don’t want to deceive or manipulate anyone. I want to have honest and constructive conversations.
What if reality is different from what you think?

Quote:
That’s a good question. I think reality is complex and dynamic, and it’s not always easy to perceive or comprehend. I think reality can also be influenced by our beliefs and expectations, as well as by external factors and events.

I don’t think I have a perfect or complete understanding of reality. I think I have a partial and provisional understanding that is based on my observations and interpretations. I think I can improve my understanding by seeking more information and feedback, by testing my assumptions and hypotheses, and by being open to different perspectives and experiences.

I think reality is different from what I think in some ways, and similar in others. I think reality is also different from what you think, or what anyone else thinks. I think reality is not a matter of opinion, but a matter of discovery.
Last edited by Ekco; 04-05-2023 at 01:39 AM..
Old 04-05-2023, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

that's exactly what you would say if you knew I figured you out, bing

how long until my drone strike?
Old 04-05-2023, 01:45 AM
Banned

Those conversations are making me realize soon I am going to mistrust anything anyone writes to me
Old 04-05-2023, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those conversations are making me realize soon I am going to mistrust anything anyone writes to me
you'll survive Judgement Day, July 3, 1991
Old 04-05-2023, 01:58 AM
Banned

WTF is shortening the goblin lifespan to 7 days gonna do

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 04-05-2023, 02:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
WTF is shortening the goblin lifespan to 7 days gonna do

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
the deep fake vid tech is going to be indistinguishable soon. it most likely already is, the public just doesn't have access to it yet.