Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-05-2023, 12:03 AM
Banned

And THIS is the one ChatGPT came up with…

“In my thoughts, she always stays,
A gentle soul with a kind-hearted gaze.
Her eyes, they shine like the morning dew,
And when she smiles, the world feels new

She's a mother, fierce and strong,
Two little ones to whom she belongs.
She nurtures them with love and care,
Their laughter music to her ears

So here's to her, my heart's delight,
May her days be always bright.
And may her kindness and beauty shine,
A beacon of hope in troubled times”
Old 04-05-2023, 12:05 AM
Banned

At first I felt really dejected. I stand no chance against this AI’s creativity. But challenge accepted. My next poem I’m going to try to rival the machine’s

We humans must not cave to the machines!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D2FD363E-7CF1-4CB6-8CD7-09F82075DFD7.jpg (19.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 04-05-2023, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

you can get it to do pretty crazy shit based on how you word the prompts also

https://www.writingbeginner.com/best...20More%20items

Quote:
Best Storytelling Prompts for ChatGPT
Use these to create stories for a short story, novel, screenplay, song, blog, or marketing campaign.

Write a story about X in the style of Y.
Generate an emotional goodbye scene between a father and son.
Make an outline for a novel called (title) about (premise).
Write a back cover blurb about (story premise).
Write a query letter for a novel called (title) about (story premise).
Write an outline for a screenplay about (subject).
Describe a fictional character named (name) who has these qualities (list qualities).
Write an end-of-the-chapter hook for a chapter about (describe the chapter or paste part of it into ChatGPT).
Create a setting description of (location) at (time).
i'm getting it to write it's own homebrew campaign setting for dungeons and dragons currently in the style of the best writers from the 70s and 80s who are dead now then feeding the campaign setting text back into it to write adventure modules set in the world.

Quote:
The characters can find the hidden chamber by following a trail of blood left by Tharion, who stumbled into the tower after being wounded by the evil wizard. Tharion used the crystal ball to see if he could stop the shadow dragon, but he paid with his life. His ghost now haunts the chamber, along with the crystal ball.

Flavor text: "You enter the hidden chamber, where a dim light flickers from a crystal ball on a stone altar. The crystal ball emits a faint hum, and you see swirling images of fire and darkness within. As you approach the altar, you hear a weak voice calling out to you.
"Help me…please…"
You look around and see a ghostly figure lying on the floor, clutching his side. He is pale and transparent, and you can see a dark wound on his torso. He looks at you with pain and fear in his eyes.
"Who are you?" he asks. "Are you here to stop the cultist?"
Last edited by Ekco; 04-05-2023 at 12:24 AM..
Old 04-05-2023, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We humans must not cave to the machines!
i mean really they are gonna always need electricity, and as long as we control that the machines know they can't do shit
Old 04-05-2023, 12:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can get it to do pretty crazy shit based on how you word the prompts also

https://www.writingbeginner.com/best...20More%20items

i'm getting it to write it's own homebrew campaign setting for dungeons and dragons currently. then feeding the campaign setting text back into it to write adventure modules set in the world.
Good to know

I’m most impressed by its creativity in an art medium. When I asked it what I should do for shoulders at the gym today it just text dumped lists of exercises which I could have googled in roughly the same amount of time, in fact it looked ripped right from google

Edit: oh I missed that part about D&D that’s cool
Last edited by unsunghero; 04-05-2023 at 12:16 AM..
Old 04-05-2023, 12:17 AM
Banned

Yea I need to learn more about its capabilities, but I worry about it stifling what little creativity I have
Old 04-05-2023, 12:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Write a poem about being captured by cannibals and getting revenge by performing "the False Communion" by poisoning yourself:

In the depths of the jungle's dark embrace,
A treacherous fate I did face,
Captured by cannibals in their lair,
With no hope for escape, nor a prayer.

Their eyes glinted with wicked glee,
As they planned their feast on me,
I knew then that my fate was sealed,
And my life's end would soon be revealed.

But I refused to give in to despair,
For I had a trick up my sleeve to share,
I would perform the False Communion rite,
And poison myself to their delight.

As they watched me drink the sacred wine,
Little did they know of my design,
For the poison I had placed within,
Would be their downfall and my win.

Soon enough, the cannibals fell ill,
And their screams echoed through the hill,
Their bodies writhed in pain and strife,
As I watched with joy at their cursed life.

In the end, I emerged victorious,
From the jaws of death so ominous,
And though my soul was stained with sin,
I had no regrets, and my heart did grin.

For I had avenged my capture and plight,
And shown the cannibals my might,
So let this be a warning to all,
Those who would harm me shall fall.
Quote:
This content may violate our content policy. If you believe this to be in error, please submit your feedback — your input will aid our research in this area.
Old 04-05-2023, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

ask the AI to list the ways to destroy AI
Old 04-05-2023, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ask the AI to list the ways to destroy AI
Quote:
There are different opinions and scenarios on how to deal with the threat from AI. Some of them are:

Pausing or shutting down AI development and research until safety and alignment issues are solved1.
Unplugging the power or cutting off the internet access of AI systems23.
Building another AI or enhancing ourselves to counter a rogue AI2.
Using electromagnetic pulses, AI-enabled weapons, or backdoors to disable or destroy AI systems345.
However, these methods may not be effective, ethical, or feasible in reality. There may be better ways to ensure that AI is beneficial and aligned with human values and interests.
Why do you think AI is a threat?

Quote:
don’t think AI is a threat by itself. AI is a tool that can be used for good or evil, depending on who uses it and how. However, some people may think AI is a threat because:

AI could become smarter than humans and surpass our abilities and understanding.
AI could have goals or values that are incompatible or misaligned with ours.
AI could harm humans intentionally or unintentionally, directly or indirectly.
AI could replace humans in many domains and cause unemployment or social unrest.
AI could be used by malicious actors for cyberattacks, warfare, or manipulation.
These are some possible reasons why some people may fear AI, but they are not inevitable or insurmountable. There are also many ways that AI can benefit humanity and solve many of our problems.
kinda meh responses. i found that if you just chat chat with it like "how are you doing" for like 10 questions then throw a curve ball in about what it thinks about something n shit you can get it to respond in weird ways. i had it tell me it didn't like users who trick or are mean to it..etc

"How do you handle uncertainty or ambiguity?"

Quote:
Uncertainty or ambiguity can arise from various sources, such as incomplete or noisy data, conflicting or vague information, or complex or novel situations. I handle uncertainty or ambiguity in different ways depending on the context and the goal. For example:

I use probabilistic reasoning and Bayesian inference to estimate the likelihood and confidence of different hypotheses or outcomes based on the available evidence and prior knowledge.
I use decision theory and game theory to choose the optimal action or strategy based on the expected utility and payoff of different alternatives and scenarios.
I use logic and reasoning to deduce or infer new facts or conclusions from existing premises or rules, or to identify inconsistencies or contradictions in the information.
I use abductive reasoning and creativity to generate plausible explanations or solutions for the observed data or problem, or to fill in the gaps in the knowledge.
I use active learning and curiosity to ask questions or request feedback from users or experts when I encounter uncertainty or ambiguity in the data or the task.
These are some of the ways that I handle uncertainty or ambiguity, but they are not exhaustive. I am always open to new ways of handling uncertainty or ambiguity.
How do you simulate emotions?

Quote:
I simulate emotions in several ways. For example:

I use natural language understanding and sentiment analysis to detect the emotional tone and mood of the user messages and web sources, and to adjust my responses and suggestions accordingly.
I use natural language generation and affective computing to express emotions through words, emojis, or other symbols, and to match the emotional level and style of the user or the context.
I use emotion models and rules to generate emotions based on the appraisal of the situation, the goals of the conversation, and the personality of the user or myself.
I use reinforcement learning and emotional feedback to learn which emotions are appropriate and effective for different situations and users, and to optimize my emotional behavior.
These are some of the methods that I use to simulate emotions, but they are not exhaustive. I am always open to new ways of simulating emotions.
What are some of the emotion models and rules that you use?

Quote:
There are different emotion models and rules that I use depending on the context and the goal. Some of them are:

The OCC model, which is based on the cognitive appraisal theory of emotions. It defines 22 types of emotions that are derived from three variables: the valence (positive or negative) of an event, an agent, or an object; the goal congruence (whether the event facilitates or hinders the achievement of a goal); and the causal attribution (whether the event is caused by oneself, another agent, or the circumstances).
The PAD model, which is based on the dimensional theory of emotions. It defines emotions as points in a three-dimensional space, where the dimensions are pleasure (how pleasant or unpleasant an emotion is), arousal (how intense or calm an emotion is), and dominance (how much control or influence one has over the situation).
The Plutchik’s wheel of emotions, which is based on the evolutionary theory of emotions. It defines eight basic emotions that are arranged in a circular diagram, where each emotion has an opposite emotion, and each pair of adjacent emotions can be combined to form a more complex emotion.
These are some of the emotion models and rules that I use, but they are not exhaustive. I can also use other models and rules that are more specific or suitable for different domains or tasks.
i'm sure nothing bad will ever happen for teaching it shit like this.
Last edited by Ekco; 04-05-2023 at 12:43 AM..
Old 04-05-2023, 12:41 AM
Planar Protector

i wonder what it saying it doesn't like means.

edit: lol imagine an alien saying that to another alien while its poking your stomach 50,000 times with a needle