Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-01-2023, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991...27état_attempt

I remember this as a young man like it was yesterday

George Bush the first wanted the Soviet Union to remain a country because he was worried about Ukraine having nukes and instability in Eastern Europe and Central Asia

Then these idiots tried to topple the regime in a Russian nationalist coup and failed
Old 04-01-2023, 10:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope, after yeltsin’s coup everyone knew they’d be subjugated by Russia and wanted no part of it. The referendum you cited came before said coup, the one I cited after
That actually helps. I know more now. That's good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991...27état_attempt

I remember this as a young man like it was yesterday

George Bush the first wanted the Soviet Union to remain a country because he was worried about Ukraine having nukes and instability in Eastern Europe and Central Asia

Then these idiots tried to topple the regime in a Russian nationalist coup and failed
Bush the Elder is more proper, non?
Old 04-01-2023, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

I hope you all get what gotahm deserves when russia turns into the middle east 2 with half the worlds nukes scattered all over it.
Old 04-02-2023, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Elder probably is more appropriate

Yeah it’s wild, Russia fucked itself into losing half of its territory. And now they’re arming and training chechens…
Old 04-02-2023, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope you all get what gotahm deserves when russia turns into the middle east 2 with half the worlds nukes scattered all over it.
this is something that has to play out for the ultimate good of humanity

throw some steaks on the grill, I'll bring the cigars beer and weed
Old 04-02-2023, 01:44 PM
Banned

Most Ukrainians left to join Russia

Quote:
According to the UN Office, Russia received the most Ukrainians - 2,852,395. The second on the list is Poland (1,563,386), followed by Germany (1,055,323), the Czech Republic (486,133), Italy (169,306), Spain (161,012). ), United Kingdom (158,800), Bulgaria (151,712), France (118,994), Romania (110,901), Moldova (108,824) and Slovakia (107,199). In other countries, the number of entrants does not exceed 100,000.
Old 04-02-2023, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most Ukrainians left to join Russia
same thing happened when the vietnam war really took off, there certainly are elements of this conflict within ukraine that feel like a social civil war so of course people are gonna choose sides

https://wiki.project1999.com/Enshrouded_Veil

nothing is ever so black and white

sorry you don't got HIMARs
Old 04-02-2023, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Just like demorats are like, "I miss bush!" they are going to be saying "I miss putin" when they are collecting rad pills after the post russian dirtybombs are sold to ISIS
Old 04-02-2023, 02:14 PM
Banned

The real disinformation isn't the Hunter Biden laptop (nice lie they got caught in)

The real disinformation is the anti Russian sentiment, the pro LGBTQ, the arrogance of the ruling class that neutering a population will lead to peace

Far from it

Perversion and degeneracy, attacking decent people with a traditional and pure belief system will be our undoing and theirs

That's why they want to turn you against Russia, because they have outlawed perverse practices

Many African countries have joined them in this oath to protect their societies and keep them strong
Old 04-02-2023, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real disinformation isn't the Hunter Biden laptop (nice lie they got caught in)

The real disinformation is the anti Russian sentiment, the pro LGBTQ, the arrogance of the ruling class that neutering a population will lead to peace

Far from it

Perversion and degeneracy, attacking decent people with a traditional and pure belief system will be our undoing and theirs

That's why they want to turn you against Russia, because they have outlawed perverse practices

Many African countries have joined them in this oath to protect their societies and keep them strong
i'll stick with "globohomo" if the alternative is living in Africa or Russia rofl.