Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-29-2023, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just remember next time you think we dont have to pay off our debt
i don't "think" we don't have to pay off the debt, we literally don't we can even print a 32 trillion dollar bill and pay it all off right now if we wanted to.

imagine thinking this shit has "rules"
Old 03-29-2023, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Debt is fine if it's useful and not too onerous. Like I said it's 6-12% of government revenue, which is a tiny fraction of US GDP.
no its not look around you
Old 03-29-2023, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't "think" we don't have to pay off the debt, we literally don't we can even print a 32 trillion dollar bill and pay it all off right now if we wanted to.
100% of the reason we cut every dollar we spend is because of the debt

healthcare in the USA today is theft

infrastructure is a train derailment a week or bridge collapse a month

public education is a purge simulator

the border is a crematorium

retirement is a myth

medicade on the chopping block

all of this is because of the debts high score, none of it is because of anything else.

We spend money on foreign shit, we cut shit at home to pay for it, our debt goes up, americans think we're not paying for it.
Old 03-29-2023, 11:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was a school shooting yesterday bro.

Thats because of the debt.

Thats because we have nothing to help the mentally ill at home.

Its because we have no more education.

We have no support for middle class america.

This country is a fuckn joke.

You live in a slave pit and are like, "this is great because I have a microwave!"
Even if the fat pedophile you all worship had been re-elected and handed Ukraine over to his pal Putin, that doesn't mean the GOP is going to pass universal healthcare or stop trying to get rid of public schools.
Old 03-29-2023, 11:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
100% of the reason we cut every dollar we spend is because of the debt
I think that's the Byrd rule but debt interest and payments are not a big problem for the budget right now. It would be nice if they were better I suppose but this is no calamity.

e: I'm wrong it's PAYGO
Last edited by aussenseiter; 03-29-2023 at 11:55 PM..
Old 03-29-2023, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if the fat pedophile you all worship had been re-elected and handed Ukraine over to his pal Putin, that doesn't mean the GOP is going to pass universal healthcare or stop trying to get rid of public schools.
I dont care about any of that Whoopi Goldberg shit.

Im just saying, we are currently each paying off the debt in the form of inflation and day care and medical bills because our "goverment" education and infrastructure is dogshit, because we cut it to make up for the trillions in spending we send to corrupt foreign governments and through wars.

You have owned 10 iphones in 10 years though. So I guess it's all worth it.
Old 03-29-2023, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think that's the Byrd rule but debt interest and payments are not a big problem for the budget right now. It would be nice if they were better I suppose but this is no calamity.

e: I'm wrong it's PAYGO
Sure you're right Im not like anti capitalism, just not the crazy shit. If we had 75% less national debt, we'd all have cancer free bodies becuase there was an MRI in every public highschool doctorate program classroom.
Last edited by Jobaber; 03-29-2023 at 11:58 PM..
Old 03-30-2023, 12:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
if we had 75% less national debt, we'd all have cancer free bodies becuase there was an MRI in every public highschool doctorate program classroom.
395 billy I guess is what it says. Total federal budget is 6 or 7 trilly and US GDP is 25ish trills.
Old 03-30-2023, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Eh in the end ekco is right, we'll just wipe it clean when we do ww3 and let god sort it all out.

edit: ...or is ww3 a result of the debt, and that just validates my point that we'll literally be the ones paying for it by sacraficing our twilight years living like rats.
Last edited by Jobaber; 03-30-2023 at 12:10 AM..
Old 03-30-2023, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

this is what I mean, the debt goes up because of all of this, but back home we cut programs and get nothing but crack epidemics and weaponized police to stop them.