Exclamation

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-30-2023, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

they're actually different companies, we all look the same to you huh
Old 03-31-2023, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they're actually different companies, we all look the same to you huh
umm...no?

yamaha was making pianos in the late 1800s and only started making motorbikes after WWII

i mean, perhaps today its under "Yamaha Motor Company" but originally...yes, they were making motorcycles and pianos under the same company
Old 03-31-2023, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we all look the same to you huh
all i'm saying is i assume facial recognition software in china has a high failure rate. or took way longer to train than for wipipo

"i slowly began to hate them while watching professional starcraft 1 matches at 4 o'clock in the morning and our one great white hope got destroyed by half the country who play casually"

Old 03-31-2023, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all i'm saying is i assume facial recognition software in china has a high failure rate. or took way longer to train than for wipipo

"i slowly began to hate them while watching professional starcraft 1 matches at 4 o'clock in the morning and our one great white hope got destroyed by half the country who play casually"

Serral
Old 03-31-2023, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Serral
Quote:
GameStarCraft II
Playing career2012–present
2023–presentBasilisk
i stopped caring about esports like 15 years ago and never heard of Serral so i doubt he did much during the first two years of starcraft 2 which is a worse game than broodwar anyway.

hope this helps.
Old 03-31-2023, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well shucks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the truth is

jesus would sit with this person and talk some sense to them or just listen so they could maybe talk some sense into themselves if possible then he would turn some bread into fish and some water into wine and shuffle off [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

also:

sad thing is i can't even keep up with all the good images coming out of this thread

g-d speed tho, get it all outa ur system the end is near [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Is the background supposed to look like a wiggling pelvis and descending femurs?

And the food is in, well, the center where other things that aren't usually food usually are? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well u can actually get hepititas from eating anything in america so ya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plz don’t ban me
this is actully funny lol

----
@aussenseiter

its ok if u dont want to pay for it lol

i don't even want to pay for it haha

i get kinda mad that all these supposed progressives don't form their own government tho and pay for it out of those pockets they could easily create a global vagina fund without asking for handouts from the catholic church

also that this is still the biggest issue to voters in 2023 is also pretty woke apparent-ly

plz have some respect for the trannies going thru this for the first time folks they aren't everything the news media paints them to be a lot of them don't actually steal or is it steel? handbags from air terminals not really a disproportionate number everyone is equally cullpable of being a shitbag themselves without stealing? them. Why is english so fucking wierd.

TEXT is art too

----

also i'm basically curious about everything putin is into i like have done almost everything he has except buy or drive a russian car, i like a lot of it tho enough to kinda have learned about it all even tho i don't do it every day, butt it would be v hard to resist going fishing with putin, i think it would be fun to see what he cooks up at the campfire

i'm also big on animal protection [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

he would probably tell me to chill bro - more than likely if we had a personal encounter and maybe half smile i think that would be his deal, then maybe i would get dragged off and killed by a secret agent cuz he can't be seen publicly with wierdos like me for the good of the country, nothing personal tho.

who knows maybe there's a universe where i get an entirely new Russian identity and become a princess in the new one world unity monarchy or whatever they call it with a palacial top floor pentouse in Astana aka Nur Sultan aka whatever they call it now (or maybe on the moon as that city becomes a gateway to the moon) - cannot rule that one out tho i'm not really putting any effort into that one

---- to put it succinctly

I think we think to small, even me, ~Marco Inaros
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-31-2023 at 12:11 PM..
Old 03-31-2023, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
umm...no?

yamaha was making pianos in the late 1800s and only started making motorbikes after WWII

i mean, perhaps today its under "Yamaha Motor Company" but originally...yes, they were making motorcycles and pianos under the same company
better meme woulda been this:

Old 03-31-2023, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

I like the forest behind the hitatchi imagine being a vampire who lived in a secret grove there and ate the idiots that came in and levled it with their hitatchi and left one of them with vampirism/rabies

the big orange hitatchi is pretty tho gotta admit and it looks like they did a nice job with that gravel
Old 03-31-2023, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like the forest behind the hitatchi imagine being a vampire who lived in a secret grove there and ate the idiots that came in and levled it with their hitatchi and left one of them with vampirism/rabies

the big orange hitatchi is pretty tho gotta admit and it looks like they did a nice job with that gravel
You got the hep now? 🚿