Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-23-2022, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elon Musk? Or Trump? Who's the antichrist? Not sure they've been revealed yet. Elon is most likely candidate cuz brain chips and animal experiments butt he isn't beloved by all. So jury is still out.

Look I don't think we should unseat Benjamin Netanyahu or anything. They're fine. Butt it would be nice if they did acknowledge that black ppl had their land and religions pillaged. Ethiopian Christianity f
Goes deep and I do believe white colonials basically helped completely wipe out the identity and stories of the indigenous ppls. Not just the jews.
Rastas believe that Haile Selassie was the Second Coming of Christ.

Do you?

Dude, weed lol.
Old 11-23-2022, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

dances in post Nov. railroad strike
Old 11-23-2022, 10:13 PM
Banned

No I don't think so. Maybe tho? I mean we are literally in the tribulation r now the seas r literally boiling.

Is the real christ after that tho? I'm thinking that's when the real christ shows up so not yet.

Butt I do not hate them cuz they needed a christ now. P.s. go read my edits.

Thx Jib. 🤗👏

Honestly ppl are ascribing hate basically cuz ppl said nah uh and hey what about us lol.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-23-2022 at 10:18 PM..
Old 11-23-2022, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

No you're right I getchu

I also didnt know much about this group until kanye wests latest thingy.

And I remember somewhere in end times we were talking once about how what if egypt was like the real jerusalem, and the one up north is just a story that imitates it.

also what if when the young dryas or whatever they talk about on joe rogean happened was like the aliens killing all the origional people of earth and flooding their capitol and then they start a new world
Old 11-23-2022, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I don't think so. Maybe tho? I mean we are literally in the tribulation r now the seas r literally boiling.

Is the real christ after that tho? I'm thinking that's when the real christ shows up so not yet.

Butt I do not hate them cuz they needed a christ now. P.s. go read my edits.

Thx Jib. 🤗👏

Honestly ppl are ascribing hate basically cuz ppl said nah uh and hey what about us lol.
Smokey, this is not 'nam. There are rules.
Old 11-23-2022, 10:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No you're right I getchu

I also didnt know much about this group until kanye wests latest thingy.

And I remember somewhere in end times we were talking once about how what if egypt was like the real jerusalem, and the one up north is just a story that imitates it.

also what if when the young dryas or whatever they talk about on joe rogean happened was like the aliens killing all the origional people of earth and flooding their capitol and then they start a new world
We can't admit that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have had some dealings with real actually humans tho and we jived. Something about how am I psychic or empathetic and I'm just a pale skin. So I have to personally believe in some way there's hope for us still. Butt it's not coming from Goldman Sachs lol.
Old 11-23-2022, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

imagine how lit the kanye "On Foot" concert at Egypt would be, where he walked barefoot from NYC to Egypt (across the ocean obviously by mortal means but the symbiology is lit 🔥🔥🔥 ) and when he gets there, as he walks to the egypt for the first time, right on time, he walks up to the pyramids, and they shoot off lights into the sky, everyone is like fuckn WOOOOOO!!!!!! and he walks out and throws the most epic concert and all the songs are about a revolution and setting up a black israel in egypt

That'd be bad ass I'd be like

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-23-2022, 10:25 PM
Sarnak

Humans are the type of ppl who would deliberately instigate the end times in an attempt to checkmate Jesus into bein all like "Haha ok! Clever. Ya got me on a technicality! Touche I'm back!"
Old 11-23-2022, 10:26 PM
Banned

I'm just going to open myself up to being pleasantly surprised and maybe a lil bit impressed. Foods for thoughts and feelings.

Butt presently I do feel like a stranger in a stranger land.
Old 11-23-2022, 10:32 PM
Sarnak

A half empty class is still half full