Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-23-2022, 09:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is a hate group and you shouldn't associate with them.
I don’t fit the “black” part of Black Hebrew Israelites so I wouldn’t worry about it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-23-2022, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're free to prove me wrong and say what your party affiliation is, but instead you jump to extremes. that's pretty extremist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

twitter's dying and i have an incessant need to post, so this felt like a good place to pick an internet fight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well the song is about being good in the lords eyes and still having joy in ur heart anyways even when shit is bad.

So this is supposed to be a peaceful and civil thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is a hate group and you shouldn't make association with them.
See at this point I just see the words conspiracy theory used to call shit haram that isn't authoritative and well established by those in power. Butt I question who really wrote the history ive been taught these days and what the world is like now. And I seen lots of injustice done on ppl because they aren't a certain ancestry or lineage and it always makes me wonder. So is it just because they are exclusionary or cuz they is anti established.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-23-2022 at 09:34 PM..
Old 11-23-2022, 09:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well the song is about being good in the lords eyes and still having joy in ur heart anyways even when shit is bad.

i came in swingin' for the fences and ruined it, sorry. maybe the real hate group was inside me all along [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-23-2022, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Can Boney M bring world peace?

Quote:
Boney M's songs have long been popular in the former Soviet Union; they were among the few Western bands to get Communist Party approval to play concerts in the USSR before it collapsed.
Old 11-23-2022, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i came in swingin' for the fences and ruined it, sorry. maybe the real hate group was inside me all along [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a Rastafarian song

NSFW

Old 11-23-2022, 09:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Whatever, I bet I can hate way harder than you

Shit did I just get reverse psychology’d
Old 11-23-2022, 09:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Southern poverty law center lists them as a hate group towards Jews and white people

But then again the SPLC lists my entire political party as a hate group too, so fuck the SPLC
Old 11-23-2022, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's a Rastafarian song

NSFW

And that's a super sad and hateful song [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] especially in contrast to the one I posted.

Y u hate these ppl man?

Wiki says dey evul and anti colonial. Butt we all know wiki and the classroom textbooks be lying about certain pplz sometimes.

I have only ever seen good from them tho. Even their use of cannabis gets a free pass from my usual puritan self. They doing it for G-d and that makes all the differences.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-23-2022 at 09:52 PM..
Old 11-23-2022, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
And that's a super sad and hateful song [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] especially in contrast to the one I posted.

Y u hate these ppl man?

Wiki says dey evul and anti colonial.

I have only ever seen good from them tho. Even their use of cannabis gets a free pass from my usual puritan self. They doing it for G-d and that makes all the differences.
I'm glad you like the antichrist.
Old 11-23-2022, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm glad you like the antichrist.
Elon Musk? Or Trump? Who's the antichrist? Not sure they've been revealed yet. Elon is most likely candidate cuz brain chips and animal experiments butt he isn't beloved by all. So jury is still out.

Look I don't think we should unseat Benjamin Netanyahu or anything. They're fine. Butt it would be nice if they did acknowledge that black ppl had their land and religions pillaged. Ethiopian Christianity goes deep and I do believe white colonials basically helped completely wipe out the identity and stories of the indigenous ppls. Not just the jews.

We really did lose a lot circa 1850-1950 historically and spiritually speaking during our period of rapid industrialization and warfare. And prior to that as well when we basically planted our flag right on top of old temples and civilizations and built churches directly over top of pyramids and sacred mounds.

It's something modern churches really aught to own up too.

We literally burned old manuscripts and stole their traditions and changed their stories to delete the aliens and raise up white Anglo-Saxon midget ppl as #1 inheritors of earth. And not even the good Hobbits of hobbiton. Butt the creepy inbred transalveinyites with really strong chins.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-23-2022 at 10:09 PM..