Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-15-2022, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

I remember finding some large yank in an everquest t shirt while visiting warhammer world. It was an exciting moment for me. Let op have his exciting moment of eq existing outside his basement for a mo.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 11-16-2022, 09:57 PM
Banned

Got around to listening to this

She says one of the most powerful contributors to potential for addiction is simple access. Even moreso than a history of trauma, social inequality, or unemployment

“If you live in an area where drugs are easily accessible, you are more likely to become addicted to them”

You don’t say?? So we should crack down via police on drugs being trafficked across our border and peddled to our poorest citizens on the streets?

Nahhh. And the way they justify in this podcast not cracking down on these is muddying the waters by conflating addicts with dealers: “imprisoning drug addicts is not the solution”. No one is saying anything about the addicts. What about the fucking DEALERS. Weird no discussion about that huh? Because cracking down on dealing hard drugs should not be a controversial position. It should be obvious. But it’s not. Whiny advocates keep coming in and muddying the waters by conflating addicts with dealers and distributors
Old 11-16-2022, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You don’t say?? So we should crack down via police on drugs being trafficked across our border and peddled to our poorest citizens on the streets?

Nahhh. And the way they justify in this podcast not cracking down on these is muddying the waters by conflating addicts with dealers: “imprisoning drug addicts is not the solution”. No one is saying anything about the addicts. What about the fucking DEALERS. Weird no discussion about that huh? Because cracking down on dealing hard drugs should not be a controversial position. It should be obvious. But it’s not. Whiny advocates keep coming in and muddying the waters by conflating addicts with dealers and distributors
We don't have jurisdiction to prosecute Hondurans or other uninvited guests; refer to the homeless face tattoos guy from earlier.

Hope this helps.
Old 11-16-2022, 10:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We don't have jurisdiction to prosecute Hondurans or other uninvited guests; refer to the homeless face tattoos guy from earlier.

Hope this helps.
How are they even showing up uninvited tho. Is the border even secure?

Oh shit, I guess it is. Homeland security just said as of yesterday, our border is secure
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7BCA0F6A-D4E5-4A43-9A16-1F598672EB79.jpg (22.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg DEA3420C-287D-4392-B853-BC940CF0A611.jpg (26.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 11-16-2022, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How are they even showing up uninvited tho. Is the border even secure?

Oh shit, I guess it is. Homeland security just said as of yesterday, our border is secure

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asylum seekers get something called parole unless they're a known baddie. That counts as a crossing. The more you focus on building the stupid wall the less you deal with what you should consider the actual problem.
Old 11-16-2022, 10:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asylum seekers get something called parole unless they're a known baddie. The more you focus on building the stupid wall the less you deal with what you should consider the actual problem.
The actual problem in this thread are the hard drugs, being mass produced in Mexico and carried by hand and maybe sometimes in other devious ways across the border in massive quantities

I don’t care if it’s a Mexican, Honduran, or a ferret with the drugs up it’s ass, we need to do a better job of catching them

We also need to stop turning a blind eye to people doing drugs and peddling drugs in plain sight on ghetto streets. At the very least cops should walk up and confiscate and destroy those drugs en masse, then start shaking down people about where they got them. Throw the book at the low level dealers to get them to snitch on the high level dealers

IMO
Old 11-16-2022, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The actual problem in this thread are the hard drugs, being mass produced in Mexico and carried by hand and maybe sometimes in other devious ways across the border in massive quantities

I don’t care if it’s a Mexican, Honduran, or a ferret with the drugs up it’s ass, we need to do a better job of catching them

We also need to stop turning a blind eye to people doing drugs and peddling drugs in plain sight on ghetto streets. At the very least cops should walk up and confiscate and destroy those drugs en masse, then start shaking down people about where they got them. Throw the book at the low level dealers to get them to snitch on the high level dealers

IMO
Recipe for lawsuits dude. Losing lawsuits under current law and jurisprudence. Remember the separated detainee cash settlements?

I take no pleasure in reporting this.
Old 11-16-2022, 10:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Recipe for lawsuits dude. Losing lawsuits under current law and jurisprudence. Remember the separated detainee cash settlements?

I take no pleasure in reporting this.
Lawsuits for what? Confiscating someone’s drugs? In poor areas in my state cops will literally walk right by someone shooting up which is fucking ridiculous. If cops are being held back by litigation then maybe we need to fire some judges and hire some sensible ones
Old 11-16-2022, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Lawsuits for what? Confiscating someone’s drugs? In poor areas in my state cops will literally walk right by someone shooting up which is fucking ridiculous. If cops are being held back by litigation then maybe we need to fire some judges and hire some sensible ones
Unlawful search and seizure comes to mind, but I ANAL

Also you misspelled justices.
Old 11-16-2022, 11:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Unlawful search and seizure comes to mind, but I ANAL

Also you misspelled justices.
No it is true that while the search wouldn’t be unlawful because there would be suspicion of a crime, a decent amount of people might resist the search

And these people won’t have unlimited means, once the drugs get taken, they will probably think about doing something illegal to get the money for more

But IDGAF. Natural consequences then. You try to fight a cop who’s trying to take your drugs away, or go rob someone to get money for more, you suffer the consequences. Still better than death from a drug overdose

If I was in charge of policing I would say to my officers bring me all the fent and meth. I’d have contests and bonuses to whatever could confiscate more, bring me it by the truckload. And throw the book at dealers, make people actually fear dealing drugs. Right now it’s a great career path. Get that shit out of my city

But I the opposite of anal. Nothing in or around my ass. Unless it’s a particular planet of the apes doll