Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-25-2022, 11:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyway.. it's interesting. Because you know that the government is seriously capturing and monitoring all comms now hardercore. Everything goes through super secret special hubs now.
Old 04-25-2022, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Misinformation = politically inconvenient information to democrats

While I do believe that GOP news does have a higher chance of having incorrect information, the obvious bias of fact checkers (remember the complete lack of any snopes/politifact fact-checking of Jussie Smollet’s story even AFTER it was proven to be a hoax? What a coincidence they chose to not talk about it!), and the fact the reported “misinformation” only ever goes one direction discredits the entire concept’s validity

Btw, News never did re-examine their propaganda when the Steele dossier was discredited. Nothing changed, nothing. Legacy media is still 100% democrat propaganda, and if it’s incorrect, we probably won’t hear about it from them
I mean of course obama didnt mention the 3 year russiagate hoax the news media pushed, or the fake russian laptop story they pushed (that some argue actually won the election for biden and therefore literally manipulated our democracy.)

Of course Obumsuckpeaceofshit didn't bring that up in his 45 minuet rant about how "we" are ruining democracy by talking.
Old 04-25-2022, 11:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean of course obama didnt mention the 3 year russiagate hoax the news media pushed, or the fake russian laptop story they pushed (that some argue actually won the election for biden and therefore literally manipulated our democracy.)

Of course Obumsuckpeaceofshit didn't bring that up in his 45 minuet rant about how "we" are ruining democracy by talking.
Any idiot can see the concept is incredibly open to abuse

Big tech and government got their foot in the door with shutting down vaccine hesitancy, and now they want to abuse the living shit out of the concept to control what people think about everything. They got their foot in the door and then kicked the door wide open

Remember when everyone was predicting that if you give government/authorities more power during a crisis, they will never want to give it up? Well golly gee
Old 04-25-2022, 11:26 PM
Sarnak

Unhappy

Mental illness probably exacerbated by heavy illicit drug use in the poster above. (Jibartik)

Sting Ray exists to keep tabs on possible domestic terrorists like Jib and all his other accounts here/elswhere on the webs Heh! Yer a queer fellow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-25-2022, 11:27 PM
Banned

I just told someone on social media to go Google united Healthcare lawsuits and I don't have the time to sit with u and hold ur hands so plz go deprogram urself.

And they said "that's some qanon 911 truther old person shit".

I'm not sure if there's too much of a point engaging with these ppl. ... I can almost certainly guess their demographic based on their responses.

So here's the thing. Elon himself isn't the badguy.

The more dumbshit like the above example happens tho... the more ignorant ppl remain and the problems get ignored and people are pushed to bloodshed in ignorant desperation eventually (not me if I can help it).

Afaik. Elon isn't contributing to that or sees anything to gain from promoting that behavior. So.. it's not all about him. However whatever controls or rules or checks he implements he can't fix or forcibly deprogram these ppl.

Best he can do is publish transparent algorithms and be honest.
Last edited by starkind; 04-25-2022 at 11:29 PM..
Old 04-25-2022, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Thank god we have these guys keeping tabs on possible domestic terrorists.

Old 04-25-2022, 11:33 PM
Sarnak

Exclamation

Twitter is just a little fetish of his....big deal. He had the funds, he has some hopes for that shitshow...big deal?

We're sending men & women to Mars soon !!

*20 yrs or less = soon if you have an abhorrent sense of time.
Last edited by Raj; 04-25-2022 at 11:36 PM..
Old 04-25-2022, 11:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heh! Yer a queer fellow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Baldur’s Gate 1
Old 04-25-2022, 11:40 PM
Banned

In regards to Twitter, if Elon’s purchase results in a mass exodus and creation of an alternate platform that could go poorly for him

It seems very possible especially since Democrat-staffed Big Tech would actually support (hosting ads for it, downloads on their app sites, etc) a new competing platform unlike past conservative-managed attempts
Old 04-25-2022, 11:42 PM
Sarnak

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank god we have these guys keeping tabs on possible domestic terrorists.

Lol

Or Domestic terrorists like the black guy that mowed down the family parade in the midwest or the Other DT that shot up the NY subway