Old 01-28-2022, 05:30 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2022, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Old 01-28-2022, 05:48 PM
Banned

space heater under your desk, make it hot as fuck in the room.

Only use the phone on speaker.

get a mechanical keyboard.

Put heel savers on your shoes, click them often.
Old 01-28-2022, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

anarchism.jpg

Old 01-28-2022, 11:08 PM
Banned

I am confused by the point of this thread but if this is about bad co-worker stories I can do a few:

- Had a male co-worker who was pretty trash. He had a second job as a commercial real estate agent, so when we were working together talking to a client, he would get a real estate call, answer it, ignore the client and walk out and stay gone for like 30 minutes...pretty damn disrespectful. He hated having to work with kids so for a lot of kids he would just get on his phone and be playing a phone game with the volume turned 100% up so that everyone in the room knew he was playing a phone game completely ignoring the kid

- This one doesn't directly involve me. Had a guy in the office named Armondo, that I started out excited to see. This is because Armondo's shift started when mine ended, so he was like my relief. So I was always happy to see him, but he was one of the coldest people I ever met. One time I was scheduled to work with him for half a shift. I tried to make small chat but he was so cold and short/snappy to me to the point where I was wracking my brain trying to figure out why this guy I barely knew hated me, but apparently he was just a really cold kind of asshole type

Then one day there was an announcement, if anyone sees Armando we are to call the police. I found out later that his regular partner was a fairly attractive girl, who got in a car accident and was in the hospital. Apparently Armando sent her a boquet of flowers and a mushy/romantic "Get well soon" card. Since they had exchanged numbers for work purposes she texted him and tried to let him down easy saying thanks for the gesture but I only think of you as a friend/co-worker. He apparently texted her back something like "well this was one of the only good things I thought i had going left in my life so I guess I'll just kill myself"

Personally I wouldn't have done this (woulda just talked to the person), but she committed him to a 72 hour (ended up being just overnight) involuntary hold at a psych hospital for it. Doing this to someone that works in psych is a bit of extra insult to injury, but the guy should have realized you don't tell someone who works in psych that you are suicidal. Once he got out, my work admin had left him a message saying that they heard through his female co-worker what happened, and they wanted to check in on him and make sure he was ok and hear his side of things. He said "Oh I'll come there to talk to you, but I'm bringing my .45". Luckily he never did, but we had police posted outside for about a week after that
Last edited by unsunghero; 01-28-2022 at 11:14 PM..
Old 01-29-2022, 03:57 PM
Banned

U can post whatever u want here. It doesn't have to be about coworkers.
Old 01-29-2022, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I found out later that his regular partner was a fairly attractive girl, who got in a car accident and was in the hospital. Apparently Armando sent her a boquet of flowers and a mushy/romantic "Get well soon" card. Since they had exchanged numbers for work purposes she texted him and tried to let him down easy saying thanks for the gesture but I only think of you as a friend/co-worker. He apparently texted her back something like "well this was one of the only good things I thought i had going left in my life so I guess I'll just kill myself"
That's pretty fucked up, but I find it a bit confusing - maybe I just misunderstood

Like he had a regular gf who was fairly attractive, but then was texting this girl, and sent her flowers & card - but she wanted to keep it just co-worker/friend? Or was he implying that his co-worker was his gf and then he threatened suicide when she checked him?