Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-15-2021, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

k
Old 10-15-2021, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro we're supposed to die

If everyone was immortal we'd all go insane. The Earth is a messed up place.
I'm already insane, why not live forever? Whenever possible ill try as hard as i can to get my brain downloaded into an android body
Old 10-15-2021, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm already insane, why not live forever? Whenever possible ill try as hard as i can to get my brain downloaded into an android body
Yea but what would happen if your batteries died
Old 10-15-2021, 08:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
k
Why you trash tier DNA types always defending your garbage genes?

It's because it's in bred.
Old 10-15-2021, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Are they refusing the vaxx for attention? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 10-15-2021, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea but what would happen if your batteries died
human beings are like, the least fuel efficient machines that have ever existed.

I assume i would still ingest some sort of fuel, I'm not gonna jack into some charging station. Fuck Sleep.

I'd have a 99.99999999% efficiency fusion reactor. Or even better technology, this is god we're talking about after all.

"All things are possible through him" is something the non-critical thinkers like to say.
Old 10-15-2021, 08:42 PM
Fire Giant

He never asked for it and he's never seen it. Don't seek you will not find. Seek, and you will find, and you will be disturbed. Then you will reign over all.

Not a fancy preacher cliche dude, its real.
Old 10-15-2021, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
human beings are like, the least fuel efficient machines that have ever existed.

I assume i would still ingest some sort of fuel, I'm not gonna jack into some charging station. Fuck Sleep.

I'd have a 99.99999999% efficiency fusion reactor. Or even better technology, this is god we're talking about after all.

"All things are possible through him" is something the non-critical thinkers like to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why you trash tier DNA types always defending your garbage genes?

It's because it's in bred.
Hey man there are a lot of minorities that don't want the jab

Why you callin them trash tier DNA types
Old 10-15-2021, 08:54 PM
Banned

Fusion is hardly efficient especially the way the silly dorks want to implement it. Just technically it could use deuterium harvested from seawater. Or the moon. So could be cheaper than fossil fuels one day. The powerplant still requires sugars, starches, hydrogenated carbons, and amino acids 2 be built. And they'd still be a huge investment. Fusion would be a great space based powerplant though. The fuel is more energy dense than oil, coal, natural gas, it does get mostly wasted however.

I suppose fancy batteries, or iron, and then, lastly hydrogen is the best way to store thrust. The last two still require oxidizers I guess? None of it's fresh in my mind.

People are energy inefficient compared to most lifeforms. So we should replace them with lizards or machines that can powersave. The cool thing though is a human is efficient enough to walk an ox to death. In that particular context.. And our brains clever enough to design more efficient technology that can survive being off.

Thinking about it less people with more machines would be more efficient. So that's probably on the agenda for those who feel entitled to control others.
Last edited by starkind; 10-15-2021 at 08:56 PM..
Old 10-15-2021, 08:58 PM
Fire Giant

They can stop violent tornadic storms by dropping enough silver iodide from a high altitude plane. Idk how safe that would be but dissipating a 150 mile track F5 could be useful. But we need those taxpayers dollar to fund our war toys so we can buck prettier than Rush-ya and Shy-na.
Who benefits from war toys? The war toy stock holders. Who owns majority stock in those Corporations? Uncle Sam does. Who is buying up US farmland at record pace? Uncle Sam.

Dat Uncle Sam is da Devil!