Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-04-2022, 10:23 AM
Banned

I always find these 'time capsule' videos fascinating

Old 10-04-2022, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always find these 'time capsule' videos fascinating

Legend.
Old 10-06-2022, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Old 10-06-2022, 10:23 PM
Banned

“I KEEP IT SECURE. LOCK IT DOWN!”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 10-07-2022, 06:37 PM
Banned

No idea why this showed up in a related feed but I found it interesting and damn, you gotta respect ants after seeing it

Strength in numbers > all. Except the flamethrower I would use on them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 10-08-2022, 03:43 AM
Banned

Almost as bad as me having watched nearly this entire thing (in the background while gaming) is the poor gal that made it having to watch hours of a stream of someone sleeping or crying

Still, while this person would be beyond easy to dunk on, and ended up in a pathetic kind of state, I found parts of her (sure I’ll respect her pronouns) interesting. Can’t say charming, but close at times

Old 10-08-2022, 08:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn’t realize Venice beach changed so much. Muscle beach shut down?

Florida solves this problem by making it all parks or private with access rights (like u can walk the beach water line, but u cant go further in from the beach, since its all private property ppl can get kicked off and if ppl park on the medians its gg straight to jail. Y is california not this way? Also-- again why are these homeless ppl so poor and living in tents? Why aren't they armed with military grade weaponry? and highly disciplined and trained and healthy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Almost as bad as me having watched nearly this entire thing (in the background while gaming) is the poor gal that made it having to watch hours of a stream of someone sleeping or crying

Still, while this person would be beyond easy to dunk on, and ended up in a pathetic kind of state, I found parts of her (sure I’ll respect her pronouns) interesting. Can’t say charming, but close at times

so TLDR gay ppl screamed at eachother and got even gayer

Quote:
“I KEEP IT SECURE. LOCK IT DOWN!”

train hard so that you can finally put an end to the damn dirty apes and genetically engineer an alien lizard hybrid to take over and devour civilizations rotten corpse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by magnetaress; 10-08-2022 at 08:53 AM..
Old 10-08-2022, 12:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

so TLDR gay ppl screamed at eachother and got even gayer
Naw, no screaming or yelling that I’m aware of. He got cucked by his gf with multiple guys while he was in the same room/house, which might not have been as bad as it sounds if he really was already into guys more than girls at that point

But that plus a combination of other things resulted in him coming out as trans. But once again, could have happened regardless too

But after coming out things didn’t really pick up for her situation, a lot of it due to her own choices. But I found her story interesting, albeit kinda sad, and I’m rooting for her to thrive wherever she is
Old 10-08-2022, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Naw, no screaming or yelling that I’m aware of. He got cucked by his gf with multiple guys while he was in the same room/house, which might not have been as bad as it sounds if he really was already into guys more than girls at that point

But that plus a combination of other things resulted in him coming out as trans. But once again, could have happened regardless too

But after coming out things didn’t really pick up for her situation, a lot of it due to her own choices. But I found her story interesting, albeit kinda sad, and I’m rooting for her to thrive wherever she is
89% chance of suicide or drug addiction and homeless. Pretty much also suicide. G-d isn't foolish as Reiwa says.
Old 10-08-2022, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
89% chance of suicide or drug addiction and homeless. Pretty much also suicide. G-d isn't foolish as Reiwa says.
I was impressed with her resiliency for the most part. She was taking some serious hate, from 4chan and places with no moderation. She would actually seek it out and read it all, something I would definitely not recommend, especially since it did hurt her emotionally

There are some trans people, yourself included, who I thought were pretty damn resilient in their personality. They can and have taken a lot of shit online and they still kicking