Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2021, 09:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I'm trying to get nutritious gut flora friendly whole foods in and it's hard to eat a fuckton of raw greens. Also like really "cooking" is off the table, I don't feel up to doing a lot of meal prep.
Get some sour cabbage and sour turnip. Try to get homemade from some ranch. The one in the store is pasteurized and my guess is good bacteria is killed. Sour cabbage is also great to eat as salad. Raw. Very healthy for your guts. If you can't find ranch with home made sour cabbage, you can make your own. Plenty of recipes online. Use non clorinated water and sea or pink Himalaya salt. Takes 7-14 days, depends on the temperature. good luck
Old 04-08-2021, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get some sour cabbage and sour turnip. Try to get homemade from some ranch. The one in the store is pasteurized and my guess is good bacteria is killed. Sour cabbage is also great to eat as salad. Raw. Very healthy for your guts. If you can't find ranch with home made sour cabbage, you can make your own. Plenty of recipes online. Use non clorinated water and sea or pink Himalaya salt. Takes 7-14 days, depends on the temperature. good luck
Oh yeah. That sounds wonderful. I can make my own yogurt. Even got a fancy pot for it. The seasoning is simple.

We still got 12 lb of Himalayan salt. And I have a mortor & pestel. I should grind some up. Actually a rly gr8 idea. This is for sure my next big project.
Old 04-08-2021, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

I know a lot of people don't like it, but tofu is relatively cheap, will fill you up, and is low calorie/healthy.

My wife cooks fresh spinach regularly. One of her go-to's is boiling for like 1 minute, rinsing and then squeezing the water out, cutting, and mixing into some scrambled eggs. She often uses a splash of soy sauce to season, but if you want to avoid salt, that can be omitted.
Old 04-09-2021, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Low calorie dense filling food...doesn’t exist
K, eat 500 calories of broccoli.
Old 04-09-2021, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Americans eat too many calories.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-09-2021, 08:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
K, eat 500 calories of broccoli.
I would not want to be in the same room with that person for an extended period of time.

Broccoli farts are probably the worst.
Old 04-09-2021, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

As an american I can understand how easily it is to eat too many calories.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread