Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2023, 01:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I won't be happy until I live under a pleasure dome with AI minting me warped demonic chicken nuggies with a cricket flour breading and the government putting the lowers out in the acid rain soaked boiling atmosphere where there is now plenty of energy to robotically air fry my nuggs.
who wouldn't want fully automated luxury gay space nugget communism
Old 05-07-2023, 02:37 PM
Banned

Seven dead today in Texas after a Trumper drove his car into a crowd of migrants. Has anyone seen Jib posting lately?
Old 05-07-2023, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The driver of the vehicle, a Hispanic male, has been taken into custody. -Fox News
lulz

also,
Quote:
I’m sorry to hear that. According to The Guardian, NPR and Fox News, seven people were killed and at least six were injured after a driver drove into a crowd of people who were waiting at a bus stop near a migrant shelter in Brownsville, Texas123.
Bing sends it thoughts and prayers.
Old 05-07-2023, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lulz

also,

Bing sends it thoughts and prayers.
Do you ever get tired of talking to AI since no one will take your political views seriously now that Tucker was taken off the air?
Old 05-07-2023, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you ever get tired of talking to AI since no one will take your political views seriously now that Tucker was taken off the air?
it's integrated into the search bar now, copy pasting your post which i wasn't aware of prior to it prolly because it wasn't a white dude (lol) gave the "sorry to hear that" response pre-fix before the information i was seeking.

hope this helps.
switch to Edge and Bing.
"is there anything else i can help you with?"
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also, it doesn't know where Jib is either.
Last edited by Ekco; 05-07-2023 at 03:08 PM..
Old 05-07-2023, 03:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's integrated into the search bar now, copy pasting your post which i wasn't aware of prior to it prolly because it wasn't a white dude (lol) gave the sorry to hear that response pre-fix before the information i was seeking.

hope this helps.
switch to Edge and Bing.
"do you need help with anything else?"
Are you only now realizing some of the biggest bigots and Trumptards around aren't white? Enrique Tarrio just got twenty years in prison.
Old 05-07-2023, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you only now realizing some of the biggest bigots and Trumptards around aren't white? Enrique Tarrio just got twenty years in prison.
no I'm aware, infact the internet hate machine itself is the most diverse place on the internet. such is life in clownworld.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

nobody is white we are varying degrees of victim now.
Old 05-07-2023, 03:41 PM
Banned

Lol that looks like a really bad photoshop. I can use the clone stamp tool too!

Or it's clearly an ironic "you hysterically claim we're nazis anyway so here's a wacky nazi pizza" because they don't respect your intelligence
Old 05-07-2023, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol that looks like a really bad photoshop. I can use the clone stamp tool too!

Or it's clearly an ironic "you hysterically claim we're nazis anyway so here's a wacky nazi pizza" because they don't respect your intelligence
it's real, that's just what nasty domino's pizza looks like. they are Infront of the art installation thing in new york ran by Shia Labeouf back in like 2016 or whatever

old ass meme, there is video of the nazi pizza, was basically the start of that /pol/ isn't white meme because 90% of the people showing up to scream memes into the livestream camera were mystery meat.

can't find the clip cause that stream was running for like a week and half.
Last edited by Ekco; 05-07-2023 at 04:26 PM..
Old 05-07-2023, 04:31 PM
Banned

Ohh okay. So confirmed like literally nobody is a nazi then.

Libs want there to be lots of nazis so they can bravely say nazis are bad which everyone already knows and agrees with. This actually reminded me of something vintage from the late 2010s before the dark days of covid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYaN9z0OqDg
Closed Thread