Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2023, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Nah my family was wealthy bahai on my mom’s and Shiite mountain rural yokel on dad’s

We weren’t near tehran
Old 03-27-2023, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah my family was wealthy bahai on my mom’s and Shiite mountain rural yokel on dad’s

We weren’t near tehran
nothing comes through the grape vine?

whole situation is weird to me, got 2 factions that don't want just want each other dead, they want each other erased from history

and yet, all you ever get is the occasional bombing or random rocket attack just to let the other know, "hey we're still here, suck on that"
Old 03-27-2023, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

The average persian hates Saudi Arabia

Only the very religious hate Israel, and those are maybe 25% of the population now. I’d say more people hate the government than either. Iran is bad now. Worse than it’s ever been. No one cares about Israel or about war, they can’t afford chicken and eggs. My family has all but left for Armenia…

My wife’s family (they are Azeri, first language Turkish) have gone to Izmir in Turkey and also Irvine, California. Anyway, I have no idea what the government of Iran is thinking. The mullahs used to LOATHE Russia and China. Now they’re Simps like Nirgon

As for Palestine, Israel has been changing facts on the ground for decades. No need for the bad PR a blitz would bring. Palestine is toast
Old 03-27-2023, 08:43 AM
Planar Protector

very haram
Old 03-27-2023, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

"The sound of children screaming has been removed."
Old 03-27-2023, 10:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That decision shouldn’t be in the hands of a 13 year old. We don’t let kids drive until they’re 16 or vote until they’re 18. I strongly disagree with you on this as a father of three. Children do not understand permanence yet even though they’re allegedly adolescents. They take risks, are struggling to find themselves, etc

You have to AT LEAST wait until they’re 18 to determine that man, that isn’t being a bigot (I don’t think)
It isn't, it's always involved parents consenting. Why should we outlaw the option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At the very least 18. Only a total piece of shit would castrate their son, or pump testosterone into their daughter because of social pressures.
Not seeing any facts, just opinions. Why are you avoiding the direct question? Explain why the state should remove the choice to consent on behalf of their child with facts.
Old 03-27-2023, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Did you hear Trexller you might get to enjoy a chance at transitioning to a woman.

The irony is hilarious.

PA News: Don’t Use Tap Water in Philadelphia Sunday Afternoon, City Officials Warn
Philly Residents Encouraged to Avoid Tap Water Sunday

1.5 millions or more were sent a text message over the weekend that a latex spill make make the water undrinkable.

Later report says that the tap water is safe to drink with only ..minimal latex chemicals.

Latex extract induced higher estrogenic and antiestrogenic activity in the body.

So Trexller what is your transition name going to be?

TurnsTrix?
Old 03-27-2023, 10:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It isn't, it's always involved parents consenting. Why should we outlaw the option?

Not seeing any facts, just opinions. Why are you avoiding the direct question? Explain why the state should remove the choice to consent on behalf of their child with facts.
Didn't they just throw out a reproductive health ruling wherein parental consent was not required?
Old 03-27-2023, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

what are the libshits seething over this week?
Old 03-27-2023, 10:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't they just throw out a reproductive health ruling because parental consent was not required?
That would be good, because it absolutely should be.
Closed Thread