Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2018, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by renordw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can try EQReborn it's pretty amazing. They just opened this month, no kunark and will only go to Velious
That server has bugs that will allow you to level from 1-50 in <15 hours played.

No thanks.
Old 08-30-2018, 06:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That server has bugs that will allow you to level from 1-50 in <15 hours played.

No thanks.
What bugs?
Old 08-30-2018, 07:09 PM
Sarnak

For science
Old 08-30-2018, 08:45 PM
Banned

Wizzy is fun. Mine is 51 or 52 in blue. Quadding is a blast, but it’s a tad expensive to get started with.
Old 08-30-2018, 09:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wizzy is fun. Mine is 51 or 52 in blue. Quadding is a blast, but it’s a tad expensive to get started with.
Blue99 wizard is 1 blue away from 16 with bags full of loot, quading is pricey but, it's worth it, once you achieve quad levels of mana.

My wizard on TakP I've had a lot of luck staying connected lately, she's now a solid yellow into 39, staff of temperate flux, 242 INT, and some +250 mana and Jboots + staff of temp flux done, but no circle of whatever it is quad spell yet.

I quadded on live during pop to 60. Some good memories doing that. I pretty much skipped that on my live wizard.

I had this too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=12646

Xerkizh The Creator

I abused it. A LOT.

I wonder if that'll drop on TakP one day?

I'll probably continue to just play on both servers, when I'm in the mood to focus on EQ i've been playing both toons, medding one, and kiting the other.

I'd love to have a wizard pumpped full of AAs and luclin raid loots. I pretty much skipped that stuff on my live wizard, also, I didn't even know how to play. I was the kind of wizard that clerics were given epic 1.0 for.
Last edited by clevergirl; 08-30-2018 at 09:41 PM..
Closed Thread