Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2020, 07:29 PM
Fire Giant

Server is fine. If you guys are done with the server, just move on with your life. You and the other 10 people begging for a new server need to just move on
Old 09-04-2020, 07:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Up, let's get this going.

New server please.

Or wipe.

It's one thing we all agree on except for those weirdos who want to collect pixels still on a 30 pop box.
I knew it was time to leave the server when my alts Alts second Alt had bis at level 1
Old 09-04-2020, 08:55 PM
Fire Giant

It would be nice to find a way to try a new red without worrying about it failing. I may not play it like mad but with luck i want this game around in 10 years so i can keep playing it then. I think a new red may attract more players so maybe we can have a green 2.0 or something else to keep EQ classic in the future.
Old 09-05-2020, 12:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would be nice to find a way to try a new red without worrying about it failing. I may not play it like mad but with luck i want this game around in 10 years so i can keep playing it then. I think a new red may attract more players so maybe we can have a green 2.0 or something else to keep EQ classic in the future.
even if a new red fails, is it really any worse off than the current state of red? merge existing toons onto blue and let me have my gangs of new york humans VS barbarians rusty two-handed sword battle in blackburrow.
Old 09-05-2020, 03:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
even if a new red fails, is it really any worse off than the current state of red? merge existing toons onto blue and let me have my gangs of new york humans VS barbarians rusty two-handed sword battle in blackburrow.
You all have invested no time into this server and expect to just get a wipe/merge. Invest some time into the server, level a character up and gear him up. Why have a brand new server when there is already one up?
Old 09-05-2020, 04:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You all have invested no time into this server and expect to just get a wipe/merge. Invest some time into the server, level a character up and gear him up. Why have a brand new server when there is already one up?
Do your research before making these claims .
Old 09-05-2020, 06:17 PM
Banned

Green timeline being perfected for brown 99 launch
Old 09-05-2020, 06:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy/sickpuppy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do your research before making these claims .
Ive never seen krazy or sickpuppy in game? You're just trying to troll the staff here. If you don't play here just move along? Do you sit at a table at a restaurant that you dont plan to eat at?
Old 09-05-2020, 06:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ive never seen krazy or sickpuppy in game? You're just trying to troll the staff here. If you don't play here just move along? Do you sit at a table at a restaurant that you dont plan to eat at?
And you never will . I’m retired from this server . It gets old fighting against the same 15 nerds over pixels for your alt
Old 09-05-2020, 08:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy/sickpuppy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And you never will . I’m retired from this server . It gets old fighting against the same 15 nerds over pixels for your alt
So move on? You dont ever plan to log in and you're retired. So why do you want a new server again? Move on with your life and troll somewhere else.
Closed Thread