Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 09-22-2022, 12:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make boxing test a complex jump puzzle in which u need to simultaneously jump three characters in a pentagram pattern around the stones in solb where the imps are b4 the djinn guy
It summons a "boxing succubus" which you must slay in your living room with a runed dagger bathed in lamb's blood. (You can buy this at Walmart, don't worry)

Only then will you be deemed worthy.
Old 09-22-2022, 01:00 PM
Former Guide

Ok.
Old 09-22-2022, 02:37 PM
Orc

The real test was to admit that you were three boxing and then you would have passed. Rookie mistake.
Old 09-22-2022, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

I love that this thread was resurrected by a bot advertising a crossword puzzle website. Lol.
Old 09-22-2022, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It summons a "boxing succubus" which you must slay in your living room with a runed dagger bathed in lamb's blood. (You can buy this at Walmart, don't worry)

Only then will you be deemed worthy.
Slay her with my cawck you mean?
Old 09-22-2022, 09:17 PM
Kobold

Do you guys remember that one dude who got caught boxing, but his stupid ass didn't have an extra mouse for his laptop, so he got banned?
Old 09-22-2022, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love that this thread was resurrected by a bot advertising a crossword puzzle website. Lol.
Old 09-22-2022, 09:39 PM
Senior Server Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for that - that bot survived over a year!
Old 09-23-2022, 09:21 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberin
Boxing, this is my element, always interested in this sport, as well as taking all kinds of quizzes, so I think that pass your quiz for me will not be difficult. I remember when I first started in this sport, at that time various quizzes were popular. I started solving them as but on the subject that I liked at the time, which was boxing. So I was constantly going through and memorizing many facts about the sport. There were times when I came across difficult questions that I did not know. At these moments, turned quiz solver, in order to pass this level and learn something new. That's when I became an expert.
I guess when someone on the street comes at you with aggression, then you'll fight them off with facts about boxing[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Just destroy it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2022, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Holy shit that takes me back. XRumer must still be alive. It's main benefit was always captcha solving but it was built around managing forum accounts and making SEO spam link posts. Makes me nostalgic.