Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-22-2022, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

God i wish I would get shipwrecked. Get me the f out of here.
Old 09-22-2022, 01:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A group of Aussies get shipwrecked and vlog about it. Pretty interesting vid
Ya pretty interesting, had time to skim this because lots of downtime at work today
Old 09-22-2022, 01:30 PM
Banned

There was a guy who survived 3 days at the bottom of the ocean inside a sunken ship

He later said he had to listen to sharks eating the bodies of his dead shipmates

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-22-2022 at 01:32 PM..
Old 09-22-2022, 01:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember the WoW Kazak one. Back in the day I had co-workers who didn’t even play MMO’s ask me to tell them story of how Kazak was trained to and destroyed the town of stormwind because they thought it was simply hilarious

I played the shit out of Shadowbane and found my own exploit. I found a way to remove the diminishing return debuff for stuns. I then went and challenged the guild leader of the most powerful pvp guild on the server to a 1v1. He was playing a particular “Prelate” class build which was OP because it had both huge nukes and huge heals, so he agreed on the terms that he would give me their entire guild bank if he lost

He shoulda known something was up for me to challenge him, because I stunlock killed him. They refused to pay me but also said they wouldn’t report me so I wouldn’t get banned, and I believe I was the one who originally found that exploit
Old 09-22-2022, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I was a kid (before EQ came out), my friends and I would play this small Korean MMO called "Nexus: Kingdom of the Winds".

It's still live I believe: https://www.nexustk.com/index.html

It's like an asian themed Runescape.

Anyway, my IRL friend is sitting there messing around trying to guess people's passwords (your character's name was your username to login).

He ends up guessing 'ssap'. Or 'pass' backwards and gets in someone's account.

We try it on another character - we get in theirs as well.

We find out it's actually some sort of universal password for all accounts.

So we use it to log into the GM's character. The GMs on Nexus are just like they are on EQ. There's only a handful, they have special abilities, and whenever they appear in game they draw a massive crowd of people.

Now this game had a corpse run feature much like EQ does. Only worse. If you left your corpse sitting there for awhile, other players were free to loot all your stuff.

So we log into the lead GM's account - we try and hide ourselves, and we discover that the GM has the ability to summon in any item or mob in the game. So we're summoning in the most rare items in the game, hiding them in bushes and then logging into our mains and picking them up. After we gave ourselves pretty much everything, we go to the most populated area and we proceed to summon in these quest mobs which are unkillable and one-hit anything it attacks.

There's chaos and dead bodies everywhere. It was amazing.

We ended up getting caught because our extremely rare gear gave us away. It would be like seeing a level 1 warrior with gear from The Sleeper or something. Near impossible to get. So we all get banned.

Then my parents get a phonecall at midnight. The guy had a thick Korean accent tells my dad that I'm guilty of credit card fraud, etc.

It was funny. Then they had an event where they killed off the GM character and made it seem like he "went crazy".
Old 09-22-2022, 05:53 PM
Banned

^
That sounds like a blast while it lasted
Old 09-22-2022, 09:30 PM
Banned

Out of the 100ish or so true crime documentaries I watched (yea I watched more than chicks do) this is the worst. This guy is almost as bad as Edmund Kemper. This boy’s brain is broke and he 100% should be put down

Warning: this is very, very disturbing. I almost got physically sick listening to it. For absolute strong stomachs only

Don’t
Say
I
Didn’t
Warn
You

Old 09-23-2022, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was a guy who survived 3 days at the bottom of the ocean inside a sunken ship

He later said he had to listen to sharks eating the bodies of his dead shipmates

how the f you know what the sound of bodies being eaten by sharks at the bottom of the ocean sounds like? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-23-2022, 05:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Out of the 100ish or so true crime documentaries I watched (yea I watched more than chicks do) this is the worst. This guy is almost as bad as Edmund Kemper. This boy’s brain is broke and he 100% should be put down

Warning: this is very, very disturbing. I almost got physically sick listening to it. For absolute strong stomachs only

Don’t
Say
I
Didn’t
Warn
You
He seems nice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-23-2022, 09:00 AM
Banned

It's hard to watch this and not scream "NERDSSSS!", but I like 40k. It's better than Star Wars and Space Trek.