Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 06-21-2022, 03:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol /nod
Old 06-21-2022, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But after that happy button is pressed and the stupid, hungry, horny little goon in all of us comes to its senses and, more of then than not, comes to the conclusion that something must be done to prevent the bad shit from being known. So the scheming takes place. And that is nefarious.
Old 06-21-2022, 06:58 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But after that happy button is pressed and the stupid, hungry, horny little goon in all of us comes to its senses and, more of then than not, comes to the conclusion that something must be done to prevent the bad shit from being known. So the scheming takes place. And that is nefarious.

??????????? drugs
Old 06-22-2022, 02:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another gross exaggeration and I'm gonna call straight up bullshit. Stop looking to be a victim at every possible opportunity. 99.9% of trains are unintentional and not malicious. It's called "learning" and we all make mistakes on the path towards understanding how to do things properly on this server and within the ruleset established. This takes time and repetition to know where to start, stop, and the path to follow along with all the dynamics involved throughout the process. It's not easy figuring out all of the various pathing, yet it is rewarding when that "Aha!" moment arrives. That's part of the joy of the game, figuring out the right way to do things.

There's a reason why I /who all when in ToV and if I see Axiom, Kittens, Ex Astra, etc.. I'll send them a /tell asking where they are at so that I don't train them and to inform my guild so that no one else trains them. It just takes a little extra effort and it's not difficult to do so. Trust me when I say that no one is sitting around thinking or saying "how can we train that guild?". It's a ridiculous assumption and position.

I'm just seeing a victimhood and cancel culture mentality here along with a conscious effort to instigate further drama. If some of you would spend half the amount of effort spent on instigating drama and whinging here on the forums and in discord, you may find you actually enjoy the competitive aspect of the game and I guarantee that you will find success.

If any of you have questions or want to learn, I'll be happy to save you a lot of time and trouble (and possibly trains) with a little training. Just shoot me a /tell in game.

How does that sound? My door is always open.

Be well all.

Unchainedfury

It is a verifiable fact that I die to a train caused by vanquish when i am raiding next to them MORE than 50% of the time.

I'm not sure what else to tell ya dude.

(Please stop training me)
Old 06-22-2022, 02:36 AM
Fire Giant

And don't get it twisted i'm not saying getting trained constantly is the biggest issue overall that's just what effects me personally and gets old after like the 100th time. For instance there's no good sportsmanship or accountability shown by your guild's leadership ever (and historically if you knew what guilds they were in before as well) There's been like a dozen times recently you guys have wiped us and not even helped rez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] To add to it people in your guild (laymembers and leadership alike) are constantly harassing and insulting every other player on the server at every opportunity in and out of game. It's getting kind of old and tired. I get you guys enjoy the whole "we're the server bad guys" thing but please get over it. You're wasting not only everyone else on the server's time but the staff's time by your constant pettiness and utter inability to get along with others.

To summarize: When someone points out a legitimate issue the response is always "I'm good you're bad" instead of "Let's talk about that like grown ups"

I guess I just wish Menden or anybody would have done something more than throw out an empty threat to get people to change their behaviors. WTB gms or at least enforcement of the pnp and raid rules
Old 06-22-2022, 02:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by toadstopher2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
??????????? drugs
Nope, just quoting directly from the video that was linked and questioning the point that was made within it. Talking cartoon horses philosophizing does seem pretty druggy though.
Old 06-22-2022, 02:45 AM
Fire Giant

Weaponizing "you had your shot" after blatantly training the competition by forcing them to go without any good faith to actually vacate the zone is a desperate attempt to keep the status quo in order to win Vulak at all costs - because otherwise they will fall apart and the cracks won't just be cracks anymore. The server has seen it all before and it will never work out in the long run for Vanquish.
Old 06-22-2022, 02:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
99.9% of trains are unintentional and not malicious.

Be well all.

Unchainedfury
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB-evJdAZT4
Old 06-22-2022, 09:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, he is just a slow lizard, made a wrong turn obviously [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-22-2022, 10:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Good guy Vanquish never did no wrong