Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 06-25-2022, 04:33 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're a youngin (lvl 1-20) with no plat will typically be free of charge.
I had a DaPer throw a fit when I had nothing substantial to give him for porting our bare newbie group of level 12s lol
Old 06-25-2022, 04:41 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by graggis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a DaPer throw a fit when I had nothing substantial to give him for porting our bare newbie group of level 12s lol
I do sometimes hear stories like that, sometimes people think people have a lot of plat when asking for a port without some kind of fact checking (most are too lazy to check) and will react like you are a lvl 60 God with legacy items, full of gems, and a bajillion plat to top it off.
Old 06-25-2022, 04:54 PM
Orc

I tip rounded my lvl in 5s. So if I am 55 I tip 55pp. But when I port with my druid. CR are free. And except any tip. I know some not as rich as others in the game. Mnks do gems mostly. Had armor trade for a port too. So like I said. Not about greed to me. Just want to help folks out. Hit me up on Blue Morfeis. But playing my Necro Tinadar
Last edited by Flowe; 06-25-2022 at 05:00 PM..
Old 06-29-2022, 05:46 PM
Skeleton

1 plat / level minimum is the usual expectation for DaP Druids. At least, as I understand it.

I'm not a DaP Druid, though. So I tend to ignore port requests unless a guildie needs one or if I'm being offered something for my time.

Though, I do sometimes port people for free if I happen to be 'on the go' or along the way (like if I'm headed to that given zone, anyway). Or if its clear that somebody is on a mean corpse run. I similarly didn't charge anything in a 'crisis' scenario... like that recent 'Oggok Exodus' we all had recently. ;P