Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2022, 01:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate to tell you this, but no one anywhere on earth likes the unemployed
When large numbers of young men have nothing to do and nowhere to go, historically, things don't go great in that country for a while

Joe Biden's admin says the unemployment numbers are super low, lol, so nobody need worry about a thing... right?
Old 06-22-2022, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

I’m not worried about people too lazy to get a job

But horseshoe theory being evidenced here. Left and right both calling for violent insurrection against the state, never mind the mass murder it implies

But no, the unemployed aren’t frightening. Nurses make $100k right now and that’s a 2 year degree. Paramedics make $80k. It’s such an easy place to do well and yet many and more of you don’t because your dad didn’t discipline you
Old 06-22-2022, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who told you this? The mainstream media?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I was raised without money and was taught to avoid and fear them for practical reasons.
There is simply no place for homeless or unemployed people to exist where I come from.

Yesterday I was firmly reminded why I hate cities and the reason why we never went downtown in years past. The homeless they bus in, who concentrate in cities because of the food-garbage and places to sit. Eyeball you in your hometown, fucking outsider trash.

-I dislike yuppies because where you find them you also typically find these problems. They seem to fester together.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 06-22-2022 at 01:26 PM..
Old 06-22-2022, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Who told you this? The mainstream media?
According to Tucker, the gallows they built at the Capitol was an art project and the violent thugs chanting "Hang Mike Pence" were just speaking in metaphor.
Old 06-22-2022, 01:25 PM
Banned

Yeah, doing structural criticism doesn't mean people aren't employed, but feel free to assume that and offer boomer advice for coping in an economy that no longer exists

Horseshoe theory is a big misunderstanding by foolish centrists, just because Far Left and Far Right might both complain about similar things sometimes we all know their actions are wildly different to address those things
Old 06-22-2022, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

The Fox News Angle

-By Horza

"You guys watch Fox lol"

-Also Horza
Old 06-22-2022, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're barking up the wrong tree, I wholeheartedly support both the protests outside the supreme court justices and the January 6th coup attempt

And I would abolish the FBI or whatever agency investigates that shit if I had the power

You won't convince me that there's going to be justice in modern America either way
I'm not debating any of that with you

I've been asking a simple question you won't answer

3 responses now and you keep dodging

Has there been an investigation or any arrests into who built the rickety "gallows" and who shouted the scary words that have Horza hiding under his bed?

Yes?

No?

Maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to Tucker, the gallows they built at the Capitol was an art project and the violent thugs chanting "Hang Mike Pence" were just speaking in metaphor.
Any investigation or arrests?

Surely something so serious would have triggered an investigation given they threw shaman dude in the gulag for kicking up his heels on Pelosi's desk
Old 06-22-2022, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not debating any of that with you

I've been asking a simple question you won't answer

3 responses now and you keep dodging

Has there been an investigation or any arrests into who built the rickety "gallows" and who shouted the scary words that have Horza hiding under his bed?

Yes?

No?

Maybe?

Any investigation or arrests?

Surely something so serious would have triggered an investigation given they threw shaman dude in the gulag for kicking up his heels on Pelosi's desk
My answer is I don't give a shit if there is or is not an investigation and I hope there are more protests outside of the homes of Supreme Court Justices because it clearly works
Old 06-22-2022, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Fox News Angle

-By Horza

"You guys watch Fox lol"

-Also Horza
Better than remaining ignorant about the source of all you inbred hicks' talking points.
Old 06-22-2022, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
inbred hicks
What state are you from, Horza?
Closed Thread