Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2022, 03:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol terrible post

I love how groomers say the prez doesn't have a button to control gas prices yet one man was supposed to control a pandemic by himself
Remember when the big fat retard said it would disappear like a miracle and people should inject bleach?
Old 06-13-2022, 03:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when the big fat retard said it would disappear like a miracle and people should inject bleach?
Nope don't remember that because he never said it

Nice try tho, Groomer
Old 06-13-2022, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope don't remember that because he never said it

Nice try tho, Groomer
Remember when his son in law said there was no reason to do anything about Covid because it was only affecting blue states?

Love the fact you are finally admitting that gas prices are a globe average here. Maybe one day you will actually have a definition for Groomer that doesn’t better relate to Republicans.
Old 06-13-2022, 09:10 AM
Banned

More right wingers doing domestic terrorism, thankfully they were stopped. Hey, when's the last time we saw Trexller post?

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/20...patriot-front/
Old 06-13-2022, 10:05 AM
Banned

This whole thing is yikes. They where on their way to troll.

Now they're martyrs.

What they where doing is pretty yikes. Tho. Only one guy was even from that state.

This is the problem with the government enforcing common decency tho.

1) this looks bad and the dirt bags will point and go they where zip tied on their knees!
2) the firegiants "look like the bullies"
3) they should be able to shoot 12 annoying ppl with AMERICAN guns at a big event without the police getting involved - private security as a third party would have been brilliant!

4) now firegiants r completely dependent on the police and it's probably a gun free zone situation.

I'm not excusing the ppl who obviously got paid to endanger lives. Just let the good ppl of the earth sort it out and the government isn't going to do anything, it was a misdemeanor. They'll probably be acquitted. The FBI doesn't care about terrorism. You can't "make examples" of ppl like this when it's not even provable they where not just going to go try and march or form a line arm in arm the local PD should have waited until they actually broke a real law. Not just piled into a van.

This is all highly sus. Who was A) survielling, B) why put on baklava and gear prior to arriving? Like they could have waited till after they where in their van. Would have maybe avoided a porch nanny calling it in.
Old 06-13-2022, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Immigrants can bond out of detention? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Didn't know that.

no dobs zzz
Last edited by Reiwa; 06-13-2022 at 10:44 AM..
Old 06-13-2022, 10:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More right wingers doing domestic terrorism, thankfully they were stopped. Hey, when's the last time we saw Trexller post?

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/20...patriot-front/
How do you feel about the guy who literally tried to kill kavanaugh (and presumably his wife and children)? That is, if you heard about it, since basically every news outlet buried the story.

Rob I hope you figure out some day that the news you consume is completely lying to you about the nature of "domestic terrorism" in the US. The left is far worse, it's not even close, but the media pretends what they do is like... virtuous terrorism, or some retarded mental gymnastic thing.
Old 06-13-2022, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you feel about the guy who literally tried to kill kavanaugh (and presumably his wife and children)? That is, if you heard about it, since basically every news outlet buried the story.

Rob I hope you figure out some day that the news you consume is completely lying to you about the nature of "domestic terrorism" in the US. The left is far worse, it's not even close, but the media pretends what they do is like... virtuous terrorism, or some retarded mental gymnastic thing.
My response to that guy outside of Kavanaugh's house who turned himself in is: you reap what you sow. Sorry you conservatives can't handle the taste of your own medicine.

But since you have previously proven you're intellectually dishonest and there's no evidence for your claims anyways, I'm just going to post a picture.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-13-2022, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah that’s my biggest problem…like if there was evidence of election fraud and it was stolen…I’d be supporting trump. I seriously would. If there was even a kernel of truth to it, I’d rethink and throw my support behind whoever DIDN’T lie. But I haven’t seen a single solitary thing backing up the claim that the election was stolen.

There’s a reason why nobody here, throughout all of our arguments and insults, can show any evidence for Trump’s claim. It doesn’t exist as far as I can tell.

Also, I live in GA. If the GOP here even says Trump’s claims are all bullshit, I can’t see how anyone would determine otherwise without any evidence at all.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Last edited by Skarne; 06-13-2022 at 11:33 AM..
Old 06-13-2022, 11:34 AM
Banned

I believe most national elections are fraudulent. I have no evidence for this claim whatsoever.

They don't care about democracy. They care that they don't have full control of the government.

Which is funny, because "Nothing Will Fundamentally Change" Joe Biden is more conservative and more like them than most anyone left of the Democrats.

What a box we've put ourselves in
Closed Thread