Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2022, 08:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a.) don't trust polls
b.) did that poll think to look outside of the two mainstream political parties
c.) do you really believe that anyone would invade the usa by land anyways
You’re a Dem who already said he wouldn’t fight

I not sure about Reiwa, 90% sure he wouldn’t. I know Horza wouldn’t because that would mean leaving his house. In fact the only Dem here who I’m pretty sure would would be Gravy

So yea it feels pretty accurate. The better explanation to try to make Dems not seem like pussies is to say that a higher % of Dems are suburban women IMO
Old 03-31-2022, 08:23 PM
Banned

Tbh. If someone (especially in a position of authority)
will kill, or ruin hundreds or millions of lives... is it not murder to allow that 🤔 ?

I could use some help from an internet priest.

How does G-d look upon inaction. I believe that the jews are supposed to sacrifice themselves in protest, and do no harm to the perpetrator anyway.

???

What says u? Why does our legal code protect these people so much?
Old 03-31-2022, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I not sure about Reiwa, 90% sure he wouldn’t. I know Horza wouldn’t because that would mean leaving his house. In fact the only Dem here who I’m pretty sure would would be Gravy

So yea it feels pretty accurate. The better explanation to try to make Dems not seem like pussies is to say that a higher % of Dems are suburban women IMO
I know so many that paid their education by signing up.

And you know what each of them are milking it and never saw combat.

To the no money down mortgage.

The fake claim of depression and free money for life they receive.

The signing bonus.

The free schooling.

Do I wish with my schooling that I had done the same? No.

Many of them came out brainwashed. More alt right crazy than they were before craving some hierarchy structure filled with good ol’boys.

Many of them genuinely have messed up knees and don’t hear as well (and more fake it to get paid more disability than they already getting. This was all from basic training and no war; it is ridiculous.

It isn’t the days of Iraq war. No land mines blowing off limbs. Now it’s small fire fights with called in strikes.

War is different but the gaming of the system is worse than ever. And we keep shoveling money in the military they don’t even want now.
Old 03-31-2022, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

What site is this worthless question on?
Old 03-31-2022, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Don't need to fight a war when you can just go to your safe space and make posts on Reddit about how you're helping.
Old 03-31-2022, 08:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now I know I'm catastrophically bad at communicating if you think I'm a democrat. Democrats are capitalists. I despise capitalism. I do not see that much of a distinction between Democrats and Republicans except on a handful of social issues. Please recall that Joe Biden made my positions illegal, not that I realistically believe that this is enforced unless I start going Unabomber on people or something

Just because I'm violently opposed to the United States military and government in general does not mean I would not defend (probably ineffectively, admittedly) my loved ones and neighbors, but I'll do the same against right wing death squads that are domestic in origin too!

But this is all irrelevant, since nobody is doing a ground invasion of the USA
Old 03-31-2022, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't need to fight a war when you can just go to your safe space and make posts on Reddit about how you're helping.
Saw that all too much on The_Donald and Conservatives banning anyone who didn’t jump on the crazy train conspiracies. No one needs their safe space more than Trumpers on their soapboxes that would rather talk over someone than be given facts they get flustered about.
Old 03-31-2022, 08:48 PM
Banned

Quote:

I'ma be planting bombs on the hulls of their ships using pawn shop scuba gear. Til I run outta food.. then i dunno.
Old 03-31-2022, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What site is this worthless question on?
Your worthless question is on the this site of course.
Old 03-31-2022, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your worthless question is on the this site of course.
The premise that the US can be invaded manages to be even stupider than I am somehow.
Closed Thread