Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-27-2022, 03:02 AM
Kobold

Red face Are people still doing PoH?

Hello everyone,

my first char on live was a cleric on the Solusek Ro server. On blue I played various other classes.
Out of nostalgy I decided to play a cleric on green and I am having a blast.
I am playing causualy this time and I have been taking big breaks inbetween. Yesterday I reached level 49 and was thinking about my next big goals.

On live I only achieved to get two pieces of that marvelous looking Etheral Mist Armor. So I was wondering if I could manage to get a full set and run around as a glorious dwarven egg plant.

Long story short, is anyone doing pick up raids for Plane of Hate? Or are there maybe any guilds still doing PoH during velious, that would let me join as a guest to loot leftover armor pieces?
Old 06-27-2022, 08:14 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

The Drift ventures into Plane of Hate from time to time. Keep an eye out for us!
Old 06-27-2022, 09:29 AM
Aviak

Fires of Heaven does PoHate runs sometimes weekly if numbers are healthy. Summertime things slow down a bit. You're welcome to check us out and tag along sometime

https://discord.gg/232qPhP is our discord server.
Old 06-27-2022, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

Guessing any Clerics that needed/wanted it have probably grabbed it by now or are otherwise getting upgrades in Velious, so maybe it won't be that in demand and will be fairly easy to obtain if it drops.

I think boots and helm also occasionally drop in Plane of Fear too?
Old 06-27-2022, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Castle: the guild you want is Castle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(I say that because I track in Hate a lot, and by far the guild I see most often up there, killing the "lesser" mobs when there isn't a good named up, is Castle. Or at least that's how it's been lately, but of course YMMV.)

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-28-2022, 06:11 AM
Kobold

Thumbs up

Thank you everyone for the friendly replies. Sounds like there are some options for me then [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will get in contact with the mentioned guilds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guessing any Clerics that needed/wanted it have probably grabbed it by now or are otherwise getting upgrades in Velious, so maybe it won't be that in demand and will be fairly easy to obtain if it drops.

I think boots and helm also occasionally drop in Plane of Fear too?
This is what I am counting on. Most clerics probably have their Thurgadin armor or even better now. Also Ethereal Mist Boots, Gauntlets, Vambraces and Bracer have no wisdom on it, so hopefully aren't very popular [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You were spot on, Phoboplasms can drop Ethereal Mist Boots and Helm. That could be another way to get them.
Old 06-29-2022, 09:02 PM
Sarnak

Two new mage epics today. There is hope... but it's slim.
Old 06-30-2022, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Out of nostalgy I decided to play a cleric on green and I am having a blast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabin76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Two new mage epics today. There is hope... but it's slim.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-30-2022, 12:02 PM
Fire Giant

today I learned diddlydee pays loramin RMT money to track for him in hate /s
Old 06-30-2022, 09:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We heard Kingdom got a staff on Wednesday, we got one, is that not the case?

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>