Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2015, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Bump
Old 11-03-2015, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Since we are already in March 2001 and the next patch should've added this spell, may as well code the drop rate to be more correct next patch once it should've started dropping.

Currently on P99 Canni4 drops from Lodizal (primarily), and maybe Dain / Velk / PoGrowth. I don't believe I've heard of it dropping elsewhere (chime in if you have P99 experience with this spell dropping). I've personally only seen it from Lodi after a few Dain/Velk kills I haven't seen it and after probably 200+ WW dragon kills I haven't seen it (nor has anyone I've talked to seen it from WW Dragons).

https://web.archive.org/web/20031104...Id=1561&Page=4

Quote:
This spell can be found in Western Wastes.
Quote:
Finally found a 58+ shammy spell after 3 months of searching Juggs etc. This dropped off of the Mad sorcerer Velk in Velks lab off of GD zone in Velious. BTW thanks Verdant for making Shammy spells sooooo rare that they all cost upwards of 20k and higher past level 55 and so rare that u spend 3 to 4 months trying ot find one then have to roll in guild with 4 other shaman to win it LOL Verdant sucks
Quote:
Yea, it drops in western wastes from named dragons. The mana regen with torpor is now so good and helps out a great deal. Buffing gets easier than ever.. Find it use it and love it. Lappen 7 hamme
Quote:
Got this spell off of Lodizal in Ice Clad. 148 points of damage for 100 mana... Very nice up grade from cana III and far less fizzles.
Most importantly, it is missing from the drop table of WW Dragons. I'd guess any WW dragon capable of dropping level 60 spells should be able to drop Canni 4.
Old 11-03-2015, 03:12 PM
Banned

I can confirm it drops off dain here as well as in pog having personally witnessed both. 90% sure I've seen it from yelinak as well or maybe zland- either one of the two or both
Old 11-03-2015, 04:54 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since we are already in March 2001 and the next patch should've added this spell, may as well code the drop rate to be more correct next patch once it should've started dropping.
That's the plan. Since there was already copies floating around on server launch, we left it in.

Quote:
Most importantly, it is missing from the drop table of WW Dragons. I'd guess any WW dragon capable of dropping level 60 spells should be able to drop Canni 4.
It should already be set properly on all the npcs that drop it. *Most* of them had their cannibalize iv drop set for april2001. One of the lootdrop ids was missed, and that is what has been dropping. Should be gtg apr2001 patch.
Old 11-03-2015, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

That makes sense.

Well good to know for Re-99. Just have to set that flag to April 2001 so that Lodi and Dain aren't dropping Canni4 before April and all is good.

Thanks as always Nilbog!
Old 01-15-2016, 09:37 PM
Fire Giant

bump, newbie question here but...when is the April2001 patch expected?
Old 01-15-2016, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Soon (TM).

Basically whenever they want to patch the server, could be tomorrow, could be in a few weeks, just depends on whenever they get around to it.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the plan. Since there was already copies floating around on server launch, we left it in.

It should already be set properly on all the npcs that drop it. *Most* of them had their cannibalize iv drop set for april2001. One of the lootdrop ids was missed, and that is what has been dropping. Should be gtg apr2001 patch.
Did this occur? Does Canni4 drop off WW Dragons now?
Old 02-01-2016, 08:50 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did this occur? Does Canni4 drop off WW Dragons now?
Should be gtg.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

<3
Closed Thread