Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2016, 11:58 PM
Fire Giant

Default Ring 10 war issue, dwarves won, all alone?

Was testing faction since 3 weeks ago we had people dubious-warmly turn in declarations of war and nothing worked, apparently you need ally which we later used even though im told dubious is min faction req to start it. but going on to topic...

War was triggered, I couldn't see what happened exactly was only me in zone at time. I camped out, when I came back in. Dwarfs won the battle, all giants were dead. and the main dwarfs were sitting in a circle. Not sure what happened, but this could potentially open up to multiple turn ins with narandi's head if it wasn't a fluke.
Old 01-30-2016, 12:07 AM
Banned

what you were probably seeing was a not-yet triggered war; you turn the stuff into badain, who despawns and respawns a minute later, then walks to that circle of dwarves where you turn in your ring to seneschal alkidar, who gives you orders of engagement, you give those to zrelik which actually triggers the war

i was able to start the war at amiably

also, narandi's head is no rent
Old 01-30-2016, 12:41 AM
Fire Giant

was thinkin corpse the head, but yeah maybe i need to re-read it. do you get the ring back instantly upon turn in or does he hold it?
Closed Thread