Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-27-2023, 07:41 PM
Banned

This here is my first post in this thread, you love to see your posts having the intended effect ✅
Old 11-27-2023, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whoa, slow down there, basic Shakespeare! Your linguistic acrobatics have left those who share your similar intellect dazzled like a cat chasing a laser pointer.

And hey, let's not forget, the dog did engage, and in the world of internet debates, that's practically a Nobel Prize.

Keep slinging those verbal fireworks – the world could always use a little more low brow drama equivalent to what you would find from the Rants and Flames forum. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do they get to be both though? Pick a lane and stay there.
Old 11-27-2023, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

I’m not normally skeptical or conspiratorial but there exist no non white people in Vermont so this one is strange
Old 11-27-2023, 10:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you would find from the Rants and Flames forum. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Would” is doing a lot of the heavy lifting here. That was what you used to find, past-tense

There used to be epic and back forth insult-laden arguments complete with trolls like Chortles interjecting spicy non-politically-correct memes. It was entertaining, if nothing else

But a few weeks ago, some nerd….some Hall-Monitor-Team-Lead Karen of a fuckin mod decided he didn’t want to see any more mean things being said in any forum, including RnF. He decided that he was going to Power Trip his way into creating the appearance that everyone online likes each other, when that includes people like Origen who literally no one likes

So that mod pushed aside his bottle of Mountain Dew on his desktop so that he could lean his entire greasy elbow onto his delete button and went to town

Now I feel like I would have to sanitize what I say as much going into an elementary school for work than I would for this forum. This place is basically a preschool now. A dead pre-school, let’s not forget. Including Rants and Flames, which used to be for arguments, but is now apparently only for grab ass

Because a dead forum is easier to moderate than an active one for $0/hour am I right mods?
Old 11-28-2023, 12:46 AM
Banned

Anyway, Botten - resistance is justified when people are occupied.

🤪
Old 11-28-2023, 01:13 AM
Banned

They won't lose until they win. Then they get to lose big time.
Old 11-28-2023, 09:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not normally skeptical or conspiratorial but there exist no non white people in Vermont so this one is strange
There's two things in every state regardless of demographics: students and rednecks
Old 11-28-2023, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

New Thread is new missing Thread.
Old 11-28-2023, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
every 7 days could 100% xp rez themselves or others.
This is one of the few AA abilities I miss. Very handy when I'd wake up at bind and have no idea where my corpse is.

-Mcoy
Old 11-28-2023, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

https://cnycentral.com/news/i-team/i...rmont-shooting

Quote:
Reports suggest that Jason J. Eaton ran multiple social media accounts with far-right, white supremacist content. The Daily Beast reported that Eaton wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter, that he is a "radical citizen...pa-trolling demockracy and crapitalism for oathcreepers.”

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT
Police are investigating the possibility that this was a hate crime, given the three victims are Palestinian. Goldwein said that as a Jewish person, she cannot imagine the level of hate that might have been in Eaton's heart and head.
The far right strikes again.