Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2020, 03:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguu~ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a guild on green where I can barely play and still get good loot? I would like to show up to raids to be hand held where to stand and what to cast and when. Then complain constantly about how everyone in charge is doing it wrong. I expect leadership to put their own money into the guild to pay for all guild expenses. If they don't spend at least 12 hours a day farming or managing the guild, they are removed from leadership. If anyone gets an item I feel I deserve over me I get to throw a tantrum and Gquit then reapply shortly after and expect to be warmly welcomed back.

Signed, Every entitled shitter on this server.
This^-^
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 08-19-2020, 03:58 PM
Sarnak

Green isnt blue.. there is a severe lack of plat due to limited plat farms so much so that market prices have crashed as there are more items than alts in need.
On blue a fair amount of banks are funded from donations from liquidated accounts of people who quit and the people who pay high dollar for loot rights.
People aren't necessarily quitting green as they are holding on to the thought of maybe returning when kunark drops so you dont have that influx of donations as people ride into the sunset.
Old 08-19-2020, 04:02 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfaction [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green isnt blue.. there is a severe lack of plat due to limited plat farms so much so that market prices have crashed as there are more items than alts in need.
On blue a fair amount of banks are funded from donations from liquidated accounts of people who quit and the people who pay high dollar for loot rights.
People aren't necessarily quitting green as they are holding on to the thought of maybe returning when kunark drops so you dont have that influx of donations as people ride into the sunset.
Also since seafuries were nerfed since day one, the lack of raw platinum in the market is nothing compared to early blue.
Old 08-19-2020, 04:12 PM
Aviak

Sky/Hate stones and coffins don't pay for themselves. The alternative is to have everyone bring plat to pay for the Sky/Hate stones and Coffins every time one is used.

All the other competitive guilds on Green are also doing the same thing to pay for Sky/Hate stones and coffins. Seal Team members have been paying 1000 plat per month for a while now.
Old 08-19-2020, 04:24 PM
Sarnak

Guild coffers don't fund themselves. No one wants to see an AOF get sold to the tunnel gremlins but that is the alternative.
Old 08-19-2020, 04:28 PM
Banned

Dead brad is lapping this up like sacred nectar in heaven or wherever mmo devs go
Old 08-19-2020, 07:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfaction [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Everybody's broke or hoarding all their money for Kunark. It'll be interesting to see how people can even continue to make payments to guild banks with what it will take to be "competitive" and "win" in Kunark. Guilds will need to let dragon droppables out of their clutches for top dollar and not for "guild prices" in intra-guild auctions. Clickies are super expensive to recharge and with what you need to pay in your "dues" its amazing it still adds up to be enough.

Time is limited, even for someone who plays EQ all day. There are only so many hours in a day and between needing to get XP (which is actually hard and takes tons of time in Kunark) and bogarting dragons and drops in the name of "competition" to get your DKP people will be hard pressed to meet both ~~~rAiD~~~ requirements and earning substantial sums of plat. Kinda like the way it is now...but worse lol

<The A-Team>
Old 08-19-2020, 07:33 PM
Sarnak

/guildremove or get over it.
Old 08-19-2020, 07:35 PM
Banned

You can make 300pp in an hr on any class at lvl 50 in multiple ways... some even more and very easily.
Old 08-19-2020, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

I give away more free shit every week than any guild could charge me in a month.
Closed Thread