Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 06-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Banned

Need item loot so melees have to risk gear

Losing a plat diamond ring hurts but isn't the end of the world esp for good players
Old 06-11-2015, 01:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shouldn't MR nukes land more than roots? I don't have any real samples, but I once landed root on a guy 9/10 times and during this he resisted my cleric magic nuke 7/7 times. He literally just sat there in root until I ran oom since I couldn't land a nuke.
Enchanter and Clerics nukes used to land at least 50% of the time (on live). It definitely resisted more than other spells, but it COULD land on geared people. Non rapture line of mez spells never landed though, and roots never landed.

Something is definitely wrong with resists right now with other classes too. Druid fire line should not be resisting so often - it should be landing as partials. Also pyrocruor has been resisting and that spell along with splurt were basically guaranteed lands.

Resists being the way they are really makes the power struggle between casters and melee even more one sided, when hit rating and AC is so out of place.
Old 06-11-2015, 04:25 PM
Banned

ppl you ganked on live during this era weren't all wearing frog crowns, plat diamond rings, bonecaster robes etc

esp on RZ ... must people were in pretty garbage no drop (not even planar)