Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 10:26 PM
Aviak

Also....no idea if this is helpful at all....I can't determine if this is made up shit or just EQEmu stuff already in place but check it out.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.selfip.co...tic/kunark.php

Click on the zone, then on the top right is a list of by mob or equipment, etc...then it shows which mob and with what variable drop rate, etc.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:41 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by President [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the Axe, Cap, and Belt were all Frontier Mtns - Don't remember in Dreadlands but could be wrong.
All of these dropped in Fronteir Mts, Burning Woods, and Dreadlands from the giant models.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by President [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the Axe, Cap, and Belt were all Frontier Mtns - Don't remember in Dreadlands but could be wrong.
They were definitely in Dreadlands also.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:47 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of these -except- the Tree Weave are random drops from giant models in Frontier Mts., Burning Woods, and Dreadlands. Afaik the Tree Weave is from the named giant (Gorgul Paclock) at the Burning Woods giant fort.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:51 PM
Sarnak

Tree Weave definitely dropped from the higher level giant model in Dreadlands (a mountain giant patriarch), not just from the named in BW.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:55 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sarnak Earring of station - Alla appears correct on this one:
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=1942
It was always my understanding that this earring could drop from any non-named sarnak spell caster in Kunark. I had several of these drop for me, always from a sarnak caster, most often in Dalnir. Several of my monk friends had the joy of me sending them a tell to get their butts on over to loot one.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:59 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murferoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also....no idea if this is helpful at all....I can't determine if this is made up shit or just EQEmu stuff already in place but check it out.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.selfip.co...tic/kunark.php

Click on the zone, then on the top right is a list of by mob or equipment, etc...then it shows which mob and with what variable drop rate, etc.
Just skimmed this. It looks like Gold.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimper42 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just skimmed this. It looks like Gold.
Yep same, looks good [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2010, 11:10 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

It is missing a few things. Sarnak Earring of Station is not listed on any mob that I looked at. But it sure covers a lot of stuff, and I have not seen much that I really disagree with yet.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:16 PM
Aviak

Does this cover it for the earring?

http://www.worldofwarcraft.selfip.co...m.php?id=11903
Closed Thread